Amashinsai oneshot

Shumai_Simp Requested!!!

I'm sorry this is so short and not the best written 😔✋

Shuichi yawned tiredly, finally being able to leave his work office and get on his way home to his two boyfriends. All three of them worked, but Shuichi took shifts that went into the late hours of the day and he can definitely concur that was a regretful decision. But it paid good and gave him a good morning at home, so Shuichi kept the job.

He lived in a pretty nice house with Rantaro and Korekiyo, his boyfriends. It was pretty expensive so that's why they all worked, but they didn't mind as long as they all got days where they could relax together for a bit.

Shuichi fumbled with his keys as he approached the front door of their house, the exhaustion from overwork that day getting to his head easily. After a few moments of struggle, he succeeded in opening up the door and walked into the shared home. Shuichi locked the door after entering and dropped his work bag on the floor beside the coat rack where he soon placed his coat.

Shuichi yawned as he walked into the living room, seeing Rantaro on the sofa and Korekiyo doing a puzzle at the table. Rantaro noticed the boy walk in, slightly surprised at how tired he looked.

"Heya Shu, long day?" Rantaro asked as Shuichi came over to him.

"Yeah.. my uncle had given me three extra cases to work on on top of the 4 already had.." Shuichi replied.

"How about to shower and pop on a shirt of Korekiyo's and then we can as cuddle?" Rantaro slyly whispered to Shuichi who smiled to the question and nodded before leaving to go to the bathroom.

Korekiyo had put his puzzle away on the kitchen counter and had made his way onto the sofa beside Rantaro.

"His uncle keep him busy again?" Korekiyo asked Rantaro who nodded in return.

"Needs to learn to stop overworking his nephew huh..." Rantaro added as he looked at Korekiyo, his expression turning into a smile as he went in and kissed said boy on the cheek. Korekiyo smiled and kissed Rantaro on the lips for a few seconds before pulling away.

Rantaro picked up the remote and started browsing through different movies on Netflix, deciding on a detective film Shuichi had mentioned he wanted to watch the other day.

Shuichi walked into the room wearing a large, dark green shirt with a thorny rose design on it, Korekiyo noticed it was his and slightly blushed as Shuichi came over and sat between Rantaro and him.

Korekiyo put his arm across the back of the sofa, it reaching past both Rantaro and Shuichi as Shuichi leaned onto Korekiyo's shoulder and hugged onto Rantaro's right arm. Rantaro started up the film and snuggled slightly closer to the tired Shuichi, making it easier for the boy to hug onto his arm.

After the movie, Shuichi was almost asleep but couldn't quite slip into the realm of dreams yet.

"Rantaro..?" Shuichi asked tiredly.

"Yeah?" Rantaro looked down at Shuichi.

"C-can you tell a story about one of your adventures...?" Shuichi nervously asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Oh, sure!" Rantaro happily said,

"So one time when I was in Scotland..."

Soon enough, Shuichi had fallen asleep, the two boys beside him following in doing so soon after he had. They loved moments like this where they could just relax, it was soothing and relieving - especially after a long day at work.

Korekiyo was the first to awake the next day, he didn't want either of his lovers to have to get up so he called in sick for the both of them, resulting in them both easily sleeping into the evening.