Hinadam oneshot

Request from AlienForLife109 !!!

Comfort

Chase.

They were chasing him?

Who are they?

Why are they after him?

Why would they go after a teenage edgelord anyway?

Coming closer.

Who are they?

He can't move.

His feet are getting consumed by black, as is the rest of his body ever so slowly.

They caught up.

Them.

Who are they?

Fire.

Fire on large blocks of wood were getting thrown at the helpless teenager as he sunk further into the darkness.

It hurt.

The tightness of the darkness gripping him.

The flames growing on his body.

Darkness started growing around the edges of his eyes.

"AHH!!!" The black-haired teenager shot up in his bed in a cold sweat, breathing heavily. Gundham's whole body shook as he tried to get a hold of himself, but god was that proving difficult.

He couldn't breath.

He could remember the darkness covering up everything, the feeling of not being able to break still lingering on the quivering Gundham.

Hajime woke up abruptly in the middle of the night. Not because of any sound or movement, just a bad feeling in hid gut. Hajime slowly rose up from his bed, making his way up toward his door. He left his cabin a few moments later, going over to check on a friend he'd made whilst being trapped on this island.

Hajime approached the door but immediately panicked when he heard glass smash inside the cabin. He remembered a trick Ibuki had taught him to get into other's rooms, and quickly picked the lock to his friends door.

Upon opening the door, Hajime saw Gundham curled up on the floor beside a smashed vase, his four hamsters trying their best to help the boy. Hajime left the door open to not panic the other, and quickly rushed to the other, analysing the situation quickly.

"Gundham? Gundham can you hear me?" Hajime asked, trying to lift Gundhams head slightly higher.

A choked breath came out from his mouth as he managed,

"I,, i-i,, can't,,, b,,, breath,,," Hajime then realised the thing going on was a panic attack of some kind, so he hugged onto Gundham, putting his head near the others ear.

"Just listen to my breathing okay? Breath in... out..." it went on like this for a while, Gundham starting to get back into a normal state. They both held onto eachother in a hug, Gundham holding onto Hajime like it was for his dear life.

"Ah,, H-Hajime,,, thank you,," Gundham muttered as he loosened his grip, Hajime following the manner.

"Anytime." He said with a warm smile as he stood up, holding his arm out for the other to grab and come up.

Gundham, slightly awkwardly, got back into his bed, looking at Hajime as he began to leave.

"Uhm,, Hajime,, c-could you maybe,, stay here,," He managed, just above a whisper. Hajime looked back, smiling slightly.

"Sure I guess, where will I sleep?" Hajime asked as he closed the door and walked back over. Gundham moved to the side a bit in his bed, shyly patting beside him. Hajime git the jist and smiled again before getting into bed beside Gundham, laying down.

They both layed there awkwardly for a few seconds before Gundham wrapped his arms around Hajime's chest. Hajime flinched slightly, but soon returned the manner and let Gundham shove his head into his chest. He held Gundham with care, the two cuddling until morning.