Pregame shuichi

Ok so I thought up a thing for Pregame Shuichi's past and I just wanted to write it out 😺✋

Shuichi's parents took the 5 year old Shuichi downstairs, into the living room. He sat down on the sofa, his parents standing infront of him whilst they looked down on him. Shuichi didn't realise the two were acting odd, the only thing that started up his curiosity was when they both took out a gun each.

They both put them against their heads, holding each-others hands as they both pulled the triggers, blood splattering on them and Shuichi. The two dropped to the ground, leaving Shuichi stunned as he stared down at the two.

"M-ma... p-pa..." Shuichi trembled as he fell to his knees, shaking both their bodies.

"W-wake up... wake u-up.. m-ma.. pa.. wake.. wake... wake up..." Tears unintentionally fell down his cheeks,

he didn't want to accept this reality.

The two police officers spoke with Shuichi's uncle, the boy walking - a blank expression painted on his face - up to the front step with the caretaker. He walked inside the house, standing beside his uncle as he watched him close the door and watch until the police officers were out of site.

His uncle easily grabbed the smaller boy, dragging him by the hair into the basement. He dragged Shuichi down into the basement and threw him into a small room in the corner of the lower area.

Shuichi cried out in pain as he came into impact with the the wall, this violence soon becoming something he'd have to grow use to as it happened every day the next years.

Shuichi was 14, walking through the city, tapping away on his small phone. He had glanced up for a moment, noticing a poster on a cork board.

"Danganronpa! Trigger happy havoc!" Was written across it, showing a class of 16.

Shuichi soon became interested, interested turning into addicted. Playing and watching danganronpa soon became his daily routine, a violent game he can go to to escape violent reality.

Shuichi was on his phone, walking through the empty school halls. He was suddenly pulled into a cupboard, the culprit of doing so pinning him against the wall after quickly locking the door.

What?

What is he doing?

Why is he doing this?

Shuichi sat on the ground on the cupboard, clothes disheveled as he stared forward at the door the boy left through.

Raped? That's what you would call it.
Shuichi thought to himself as he fixed himself up.

A smaller boy. Weaker.

I'm stronger than him.

I can manipulate him.

I can make him mine.

I can dįšpøšę of him.

Shuichi found himself stuck inside these thoughts as he approached a smaller boy who was alone.

Manipulate him.

Make him scared.

Make him only want you.

Shuichi did all these things.

He got someone under his control.

He made them come home with him.

He disposed of him.

"We all know you killed him, stop denying it!"

No evidence.

No evidence to point to you.

You get away, 'innocent.'

Shuichi was tired of being pushed around.

He was up on the roof with a bigger teenage boy, one more physically stronger in all ways than Shuichi. Shuichi had already earned a few punches from him until he decided it was enough.

He used his light, skinny body to get around the other boy quickly, taking out a pocket knife in doing so. As Shuichi ran past his back, he slashed it deep with the knife he held, continuing in cutting all over the other boy in no time.

Shuichi watched the taller boy fall to the ground, bleeding. He felt accomplished.

The breeze flew through Shuichi's hair as he sat on the railing of the rooftop carelessly. He stared up at the sky then down at the ground and across the city.
It was quiet.

Extremely quiet.

It felt like the silence was guiding him, Shuichi stepped onto the thin ground just by the railing, about to walk further.

One step.

Two step.

As Shuichi dropped slightly, arms quickly wrapped around his chest, disrupting the trance he was in and his fall.

"What the hell are you doing?!?!" A voice called out from behind him as they pulled him back onto the roof floor.

Someone cared?

No.. they were just doing what anyone would do,

Right?