SAIIBO ONESHOT!

Flaming_SaiiboAce requested!

-Switches talents
Why do i imagine robot shuichi sounds like teto what
-Non-despair AU

Kiibo walked around the large schoop he went to called Hope's Peak, in hope of finding his friend. Kiibo and Saihara, the Ultimate Robot, had became very close over half-year at Hope's Peak, best friends you would say. Kiibo knew Saihara best and Saihara knew Kiibo best, even if they both had additional friends they'd hang out with.

Kiibo approached the Ultimate Robot's lab, knocking twice as he got near.

"Ah! C-Come in!" Was heard from inside. Kiibo opened the door, seeing Shuichi at a table messing with a few screws on a little car, and Kaede Akamatsu, The Ultimate inventor, just about to leave the room.

"Oh! Hello Idabashi." Kaede greeted the other with a smile as she walked past him out the room. Kiibo smiles at her and walked inside the Ultimate Robot's lab, closing the door behind him.

"Hey Saihara!" Kiibo greeted, not too loud as he knew Saihara was sensitive to loud noises.

"Ah! Hello :D" Shuichi responded to Kiibo as he sat down.
"Akamatsu-san made me this cool car!" Saihara said, rolling it over to Kiibo gently. Kiibo picked it up and looked at it, being the 'always in need for the details' person. The car was a light blue, having two front seats and a big roofless bit at the back with a few piano keys stuck onto it.

"Cool!" Kiibo smiled as he rolled the car back to Shuichi.

"Do you mind if I talk to you about a few cases?" Kiibo asked, even though he knew Saihara would let him.

"Sure :D" The expected word came and Kiibo pulled out a few case files, explaining every last detail to Saihara - who was listening intently.

Saihara kicked his legs back and forth slightly under the table, which everyone found looked feminine even though Saihara was a guy. Saihara just looked feminine overall, but he was definitely a boy.

But Kiibo still loved that. Yep. Kiibo was in love with Saihara.

Even though Saihara was a robot - one that suffered endless teasing from Kokichi Ouma - Kiibo still found his love for him endless.

Kiibo felt over the moon when he was talking, or even just standing near Saihara.

But,, today when he was telling Saihara things about the cases something,, odd? Happened.

Kiibo noticed Shuichi had just started to stare at his face, most likely still listening but you couldn't tell.
But suddenly Saihara blurted out,
"You're really pretty,," most likely without even realising it.

"A-ah?! Uh-uhm,, th-thank you,," Kiibo stuttered out, his face flushing. Saihara realised what he had said that second, immediately turning red and stuttering out a rushed apology.

"S-sorry Kiibo! I didn't realise I said that!"

"I-It's okay! It's okay,," Kiibo said, a nervous but reassuring smile appearing on his face.

"A-ah,, ok,, you can continue then,," Saihara eventually told Kiibo, a shaky reassurance. Kiibo complied and contied talking, a slight awkward aura still lingering in the air.

2 hours had passed and Kiibo was realised it was getting pretty late, so he decided to clean things up and begin to leave. He was practically out of the room when he felt a cold metal hand grab onto his wrist.
Kiibo let out a small gasp and flinched slightly, realising it was just Saihara after a moment.

"Ah, Saihara? Is there something you need,,?" Kiibo asked, slightly confused. Saihara was looking down slightly, his cheeks stained by a pink blush.

"E-earlier when Kaede was here,,, we were talking,, and I asked her what love meant. Sh-she told me it was different for everyone, but commonly when you put all you attention on a person and feel warm and fuzzy around them." Saihara stuttered out, Kiibo still confused.

"Yeah,,?" Kiibo added, ushering Saihara to continue.

"I-I,, feel those things when I'm around y-you,,, I feel like y-your the only person in this world that I want to pay attention to and,,,"
Saihara finally looked at Kiibo,
"I-I think this means I'm inlove with you."

Oh.

Wait.

Kiibo's face flared as he realised. Saihara was inlove with him!!

Was he inlove with Saihara?,,

Oh fuck he was.

"S-Saihara,,,"

Kiibo started, but Saihara felt doubt immediately and started panicking,
"I-I'm sorry!! Forget I ever said anything!!! Please!!" He had pulled his hand back and started walking back slightly, but Kiibo ran to Saihara and hugged him tight. This action definitely shocked the taller of the two as he made a confused and shocked noise once it was made.

"A-Ah?! K-kiibo?!" Saihara stuttered out, confused.

"Saihara,,," Kiibo started, looking up into Shuichi's eyes,
"I'm inlove with you too."
Saihara's face flushed, confused mrrms coming out of his mouth. Kiibo decided to be daring, so he cupped both of Saihara's cheeks and pulled him in, their lips closing together.

Saihara went an even brighter red, heat evaporating off of him, making him a human heater at this point.

Kiibo pulled away, looking into the one whom he loves eyes and said,
"Your pretty too."

Omg
I ginished someothing
Woah