Komahina fem oneshot

School fights

Nagito and Hajime.

Practically the whole school knows about how much the two despise eachother.

They have had fights in the lunch hall, classroom, hallways and god even the principals office.

Neither of them ever won any of their fights because they were stopped by others way too soon.

But today, Nagito had pissed of Hajime way more than normal.

Luckily for them, no one was near them so they could fight all they like.

"Who the actual fuck do you think you are?!" Hajime screamed at Nagito.

"Hmm.. I'd say I'm Nagito Komaeda." Nagito pondered.

"Oh don't get all smartarss with me gods sake! Just 'tElLiNg YoUr ReAlLy GoSsIpY fRiEnD tHat ApPaReNtLy nAnAmI iS hInAtA's bOyFrIeNd aNd ThEy fUcKeD' isn't a normal thing someone would do! You don't even fucking know my sexuality!!" Hajime yelled at Nagito.

"Oo? What is it?" Nagito asked the angry girl.

"You don't need to fuckin know that! And you just ruled Nanami out to the whole school as a cheater! He is with Tsumiki God's sake!! Your a relationship ruiner too, how great!"

"Hm.. Tsumiki is gullible, he'll believe Nanami if he says it's a lie." Nagito responded.

"You always take these things so god damn lightly I swear to god! For all you know Tsumiki will side with the rumours and Nanami's relationship will be ruined along with mine and his reputations!" Hajime yelled as she tried to stop herself from punching the other.

"Hm... how about we make your reputation as a cheater as well.." Nagito cooed as she came closer to the now confused Hajime.

She wrapped her hands around her waist and kissed Hajime, who got extremely shocked by this.
Hajime froze in place, not even knowing how this happened.

When Nagito pulled away, she saw a shocked and flustered Hajime froze in place. She chuckled as she kept holding onto her.

"I- I- oh- oh my god- w0t-?" Hajime stuttered out.
Nagito just laughed more at this reaction.

"Ah-?! Sh-sh-shut the f-fuck up!!" Hajime blurted out as she looked away from Nagito.

"You're a lot less intimidating when you stutter y'know~" Nagito chimed as she laughed some more.

Hajime just covered her face and looked away, extremely flustered.
Nagito used one hand to move her hands away from her face and caress her cheek.

Nagito soon closed the gap between them once again, but this time Hajime kissed back, putting her hands just on Nagito's shoulders.

Kazuichi entered the rooftop of the school and saw the blur of white hair and brown hair at the opposite side.

"Oh my god, they must be fighting again

"Oh my god, they must be fighting again." Kazuichi sighed to herself and made her way towards them, but as she came a bit closer she saw that the girls weren't fighting, but making out.

"H-Holy Atua- I need to get Mahiru's camera-" Kazuichi said as she bolted back to snatch the camera away from Mahiru.

After succeeding in doing so, Kazuichi bolted back up to the roof and took a picture of the two enemies kissing

"Ahhhh I have to show Fuyu and Gundyyy!" Kazuichi cried as she took out the picture and kinda dropped the camera.

"Kazuichi!! Why the yell did you-" Mahiru cried out before she noticed the two enemies making out.

"Oh."