Komahina oneshot - Sick Day

Hajime lay in his bed, a small mountain of tissues beside him and his eyes streaming waterfalls. He just has to catch a really bad cold in this killing game.

Hajime wiped his arm across his face, trying to stop his eyes from watering but it didn't work at all. He could feel himself needing to sneeze so he quickly grabbed another tissue, blowing all his thoughts into it. Hajime's mind was left blank as he slowly drifted to sleep, but that was soon interrupted by a knocking at the door.

"Hinata~Kun? Are you alright? You weren't at breakfast." A boy called out from the other side of the door. Hajime recognised it as Nagito so he tried his best to get up, groaning in doing so.

He wearily left his bed and took a glance in the mirror. Hajime's eyes were red and puffy, his nose was slightly runny and he looked like he had gotten no sleep - because he hadn't.

He wiped his face slightly with a cold towel and sniffeled before making his way to the door. Hajime opened the door to reveal a slightly worried Nagito facing him.

Nagito watched the door open and saw a disheveled Hajime struggle to stay on his feet as he leaned on the doorframe.

"Ah.. hello Komaeda." Hajime said quietly.

"Oh my god! Hinata~Kun are you alright?" Nagito asked worriedly.

Hajime sniffled before answering,
"Just a stupid cold.. it will go away soon."

"No! Get back to bed! I'll get Hanamura to make you down soup and I'll be right back!" Nagito slightly yelled as he pushed Hajime back into his room and cleaned up his bed, putting the tissue box on the side.

"Komaeda you don't have to..." Hajime mumbled.

"I know, but I want to. Your cold looks pretty bad if I do say so myself." Nagito says as he takes Hajime's hand and places him on the newly made bed.

"Hhhgg.. thank you.." Hajime mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"I'll go get the soup, get some rest if you can." Nagito said before leaving the cottage.

Hajime lay there, not exactly knowing what just happened but did as he was told and tried his best to get a little sleep. He ended up having to blow his nose again a few times but it wasn't that bad.

Nagito went on a search for Teruteru, accomplishing this mission as he found him at the diner.

"Ah, Hanamura? Could you do me a favour?" Nagito asked the small cook.

"Yes? What would that be?"

"Could you make some soup for me? Hajime is quite sick." Nagito asked him.

"Sure, sure~"Teruteru said as he made his way to the kitchen. In a small while, he came out with a bowl of warm tomato soup, which smelt wonderful. Teruteru handed it to Nagito who quickly thanked him and made his way back to Hajime's cottage.

He slowly opened the door, peering in slightly before fully entering and closing the door. Nagito approached the sick Hajime and sat on the edge of the bed with soup and a spoon.

"Hh..? Oh.. Komaeda you're back.." Hajime said quietly, looking up at him.

"Yes, now open your mouth." Nagito said as he spooned up a bit of soup. Hajime was confused but complied and soon enough was getting fed by Nagito.

Hajime was much too tired to get embarrassed or stop Nagito so he just let him feed him.

When Nagito finished feeding Hajime the soup, he set the bowl and spoon aside on the table, and when he turned back to Hajime he saw him sleeping soundly.

The sight made Nagito made feel all warm and fuzzy inside as he kneeled down on the floor beside Hajime.

Nagito had been aware of his feelings for Hajime for a small while now, but couldn't get over how pretty Hajime was.

Nagito went over to Hajime and planted a small kiss on his forehead, smiling.

"Get better soon, darling." Nagito said as he went back to the seats in the cottage.