23

"'Sky above
Me
Earth below
Me
Fire within
Me."

- Unknown

_____

"I need to get out of this cage," Bellamy sighed, falling against his cage.

Suddenly, two guards walked in, clad with guns and a small device. Normally, the thought of cold is when earth is dressed in her beautiful, crystal white gown. But being in this cold room, with walls smeared with blood, decay, and horror, Bellamy thought twice about that description.

The earths gown was white for the funerals she was attending.

Making their way across the space, the girl once seated at the glass, and staring at Bellamy with a peculiar glaze stood up and grew a snarl. He could almost hear the threatening growls in the back of her throat, as the guards came by her door.

"Calm down, mutt," one of the guards threatened, cocking a gun,"Take it easy."

Stepping back, Bellamy watched as her hands clenched by her side. As the guard unlocked the door and entered the space, the girl ran towards him and slammed her elbow into her stomach, causing the soldier to fall to the floor.

"Maun skrish," she sneered, slamming her foot into his helmet, causing the guards head to crack onto the floor.

Gripping the bars, Bellamy watched in amazement, as the girl moved swiftly to launch a kick sideways into the second guard, causing their gun to fall from their hands.

Going in for the pounce, the girl suddenly fell to the floor in agony, ripping at something in her leg. Looking down, Bellamy noticed the bracelet band around her ankle.

Standing by the door was three more guards, one of them with a device pointed at her.

Wrenching her arms up, she stood with shaking legs, as the buzz of blue light electrified around her ankle. It was still coursing up her body, but she was a warrior that ran amongst wolves.

Walking towards her, the soldier with the switch seemed to churn a dial, causing the air to taste of bitter iron. The sound of Thunder almost hushed against the quiet cages.

Slamming her into the ground, she wrung herself around one soldiers arm, causing a snapping sound to conjoin with the scream of agony.

Through the pain, she was smiling, as blood gorged down her lips like a ravine.

Stepping forth, another soldier took the wounded soldiers place, before caging her arms behind her back, and dragging her towards a door in the back.

As she was dragged across the floor, her head never looked to the ground, it was always held up. Bellamy could tell from that stance alone that she was a warrior.

Looking to him as she passed, he took notice of the blue flames that danced around her pupil. She seemed to hold the sky in her eyes, as one of them was split down the middle. It was both green and blue, as if someone had purposefully painted her right eye to be so stunning.

It looked like a beautiful, clear sky hanging over a luscious meadow.

Disappearing behind a door, that was when he heard her hard exterior break, as a muffled scream of agony creeped amongst the scared columns of cages.