3

"Some women fear the fire...
Some women simply become it."

- R.h Sin

_____

"Hey, What the hell are you doing," Bellamy hisses, grabbing Octavia's wrist.

"Going for a walk," Octavia sighs, twisting her arm out of her brothers grasp.

"Hey," Clark calls,"were you trying to take this off."

Clarke walks towards Finn, pulling his arm up and exposing his wrist. There, the wrecked cuff sat.

"Yeah, So?" Finn cocked his head.

"So this wristband transmits your vital signs to The Ark. Take it off, and they'll think your dead," Clarke states.

"Should I care," Finn hums.

"I don't know man, do you want all the kids on the ark to die?" Bear motions at the wrist,"If it's safe to come down here, they deserve to,"

"Okay..." Finn nods, as Clarke sends a smile Bears way.

"Now... lets go," Clarke states, bumping into Bears side with a smile on her face.

Turning, Bear got in step with the girl who know had her full attention. Including her heart, which seemed to flutter every time the Blondie acknowledged her existence.

They stopped for a moment beside Wells, as he sat on the end of the dropship door, resting his twisted ankle.

"You shouldn't have come here, Wells," Clarke says, before crossing into the woods.

"Chancellor," Bear salutes, before following after the Griffin.

"Before you get any ideas, Finns mine," Octavia growls, as she walks past Bear.

"Before you get any ideas, I'm not into men at the moment," Bear huffs, quickening her steps to get beside Jasper and Monty.

-

Jasper, Bear, and Monty walked in sync- as the girl in the middle of the two linked their arms together.

On her arm, Bear had covered her cuff with a piece of her sleeve that she ripped off. Though she understood that wouldn't protect it from anything- she wanted to believe it would.

She wanted what little family she had left to be by her side.

Bear untangled her arms, as they walked past an abundance of flowers. She ran her hand through the purple petals, the feeling like soft silk on her rough fingertips.

Plucking two, she stuck them behind each of her ears, turning to the two boys- both with wide smiles plastered on their face.

Finn followed suit, but instead he tucked one behind Octavia's ear. The girl watched him, clearly flustered.

"Now that, my friend, is game," Jasper chided, leaning his elbow on Bears head.

Rolling her eyes, she tilted her head back to quirk her eyebrow at her tall friend. She was short, and she knew it.