11

"'I'm that person
Everyone
Replaces after a
While.'"

- Unknown

_____

Seated on the, literal, dirt floor was Bear. A makeshift bag laid beside her on the floor, as Lincoln's sketch book was strewn out on her lap, her hands delicately moving across the pages of the book. Beside her stood Monty, unbeknownst to what his best friend had on her lap.

Below drawings of people, were their names, at least that's what Bear believed. The drawings were elegant, but rough, as if each time he was finished, he smothered the pages so that nobody would be able to clearly make out the perfection of each line.
She flipped one page, and saw to her surprise, a sketch of Octavia and herself. Octavia was not like the other drawings, her face wasn't slashed roughly with a stroke through the centre. He left it like that, Lincoln, so that he could always see the beautiful face of the girl who had captured his heart in her petite little hands.

Beside Octavias drawing was Bears, which looked savage, as her form seemed to loom over the page. The mask on her face seemed to actually be a nozzle, like that of a creature.
Delicately placing her finger on the page, she outlined her face. Bear hadn't actually seen her reflection since she was young. After a while in prion, she refused to look at herself in the mirrors, now down at earth, she refused to look at herself in the streams.

She questioned whether Lincoln's eyesight wasn't suffice, as the girl looked like what she imagined herself to look, but far more beautiful, far more... feral.

Why does she look like a collision of two worlds?

At the bottom of the page was what Lincoln probably believed was her name. Taking out a pencil from her pack, one she had stolen from Clarke, in a lilac colour she wrote,'Bear.'

Bear listened to Monty hum away, as he worked on connecting speakers and a screen outside to the one Bellamy and Clarke were using right now to talk to Kane. She didn't know they were talking to her uncle.

Today was a special day, it was the first day the ark was sent up into space with what they believed to be the survivors of humanity, caged inside its metallic, motherly embrace.

Stroking the pages softly, Bear came across another drawing of a female. She looked young, the drawing showing a beautiful warrior striding on the back of a horse drawing an arrow. The smirk on her face made Bear aware that Lincoln knew this girl, and this girl knew she was powerful.

At the bottom of the intricately sketched drawing was written,'Lovota.'

Lovota, what a beautiful name. Closing the book softly, Bear stuffed it back into the pack and hung it on her back. She'd best find a way to get this book back to Lincoln, she was suppose to give it to him on his way out, but she had gotten caught up in all the hilarious chaos.

Inside, Bellamy and Clarke were talking to Kane, making them aware of the guns that they had found inside the bunker.

"We'll hand them over to the guardsman once they get down here," Clarke stated.

"Very good," Kane hummed,"Can I ask you two something before you go?"

"Do we have any choice," Bellamy huffed, laying back in his chair with his arms folded over his chest.