comment and tell me what you think of story so far 🤍

Comment at the end please i want to know how i am doing, ideas, and what to improve? Thank you for reading :)

This chapter is so sick and just shows how independent and amazing women can be, Severa especially.

My blood runs cold when I meet his eyes. What the hell is he doing here. I see his smile, the smile I haven't seen since I was 13, gosh 5 years ago. I quickly look away already feeling Draco's eyes burning into me. Maybe he didn't notice.

I feel his foot tap against mine under the table as I slowly look up and see his confused face, he definitely noticed. Great. We just got some type of hidden relationship going, and he has to come to Hogwarts always bloody ruining things.

My eyes shoot up seeing Timothee taking a seat on the other side of Draco, I wouldn't mind if the world came to an end right about now. The last time I saw Timothee was the day I found out truly what happened to my parents, he was as close as you could get to a boyfriend at the age of 13, but I knew him long before that. He was my best friend, my first love, my first kiss. My first heartbreak.

I continue to stare at my hands in my lap afraid to meet anyone's eyes until I hear Matt break the silence.

"So Timothee was it?"

"that's me" Gosh his voice, definitely deeper. But still sounds like the same boy.

"Where did you transfer from?" Blaise perks up suddenly finding interest.

"I was actually homeschooled" even though my eyes are still on my shaking hands I know he's looking at me.

"homeschooled you say" Draco surprisingly says. oh no.

"yea, right Sev" My heart stops no one has called me. that nickname in years, only he has.

I look up and finally meet Timothee's eyes. "its Severa only my friends call me Sev"

"well I remember us definitely as friends at least"

shut up shut up shut up

"wait for you two know each other" Matt says looking back in between us well my eyes are on Draco who seems to be studying Timothee probably about to throw him off the bench, although I really wouldn't mind that.

"oh, yea me and Severa go way back since what, mm 10?" I'm gonna fu

"well, clearly you weren't important enough to keep in touch with," Draco says in a snarky comment letting his anger and jealousy show but only I see it, to others he's just being himself.

I can't help but let out a chuckle as Timothee sends him a glare.

"I mean it's not my fault we didn't keep in touch after she got all emotional after her parents left her."  I feel my blood boil as images of that night replay in my head. My grandfather told me that night that my parents volunteerly left me, and the same night so did Timothee, he said I was too much of an emotional wreck to be handled, and that we should take a break so I could heal, alone.

The anger rises inside of me and suddenly I make a really impulsive decision, something I should have done a long time ago, I snapped.

Draco POV:

"I mean it's not my fault we didn't keep in touch after she got all emotional after her parents left her." What did he just say?

I grab his collar not caring who the hell is seeing me so it, he deserves it. Right before I'm about to break his jaw he is ripped from my grip and tackled over onto the ground off the bench.

I rush to look at Severa, but her seat is empty. And then I see who's punching the prick. A smile crept onto my face as I realize what happened, My girl just jumped across the table to tackle a. guy to the floor, and is now beating the life out of him. Cmon I can't but help feel a little proud.

I start to hear gasps and teachers running over like me, Blaise and Matt simply just watch, what did I say, he deserved it.

"you-filthy-piece-of-sh*t" Severa yells in between punches drawing blood from his destroyed face.

"you should probably pull her off, she's going to kill him," Blaise says to me as teachers are running to stop the fight but can't seem to get through all the students that have formed a circle watching it happen.

"fine" I spin my legs over the bench and latch my arms under Severa picking her up off of him.

"that's what you get you, bastard," She says chuckling with her split open fists. still trying to fight my grip.

"calm down love, you can't kill him," I say into her ear, and she finally stops fighting me.

I watch as Tom or whatever the hell his name squirm scooting away from me and Sev holding his bloody nose. I smile as I see his split lip and a busted nose. My girl can definitely fight.

"Miss Merlin, you will come with me" I hear Snape's cold voice behind us.

Severa whips her head around adjusts her hair and her skirt gives me a subtle smile,e and walks off with her head held high.

"I get it she's yours and all, but that was hot," Blaise says patting my shoulder, usually I would be upset, but instead. I just let out a small chuckle and shook my head sitting back down as I see two guys carrying Tomo probably to the hospital wing.

Severa Pov:

I look down at my bloody split knuckles, they look bad, but not as bad as Timothee's face. I can't help but smile at what I just did as I follow Snape to his office. Probably to get in trouble.

"Get that smile off your face," he says in a low voice not even looking at me. I remove my smile finally getting to his office.

He opens the door and holds it motioning for me to come in, I have never been to her before but I imagined it to look like this, potion ingredients everywhere, small bottles of already made potions, and potion books. No wonder he was so good at teaching me.

I hear him shut the door behind me as I make my way over to the chair sitting in front o the desk as he does the same to the one behind.

"do you regret it?" he says laying his wand down on his desk and looking into my eyes.

I do not hesitate to answer "no" I wait for the yelling and the parent's speech and the getting in trouble but instead, i see a small smile on his lips.

"Good"

"Really?" I asked completely shocked.

"I'm sure you did it for a reason so as long as you fine and he deserved  it I don't see a problem"

I can't help but smile. "he did deserve it"

"but next time, maybe go with a simple hex, it spears your fists" He mumbles getting up from his desk and grabbing a small glass jar of white cream and handing it to me.

"This should help" I look down at the cream and nodd

"thank you, for everything," I say looking up at him.

"you should get off to your common room and clean up, classes will be starting soon." I nodded my head and turn on my heel leaving his office heading back to the common room.