Memorys

My eyes flutter open from the bright light. My vision is very blurry at first but when they adjust i slowly take in my surroundings. Im in the hospital wing?

I rub my head in pain, what happened, why does it hurt so much.

I look around my Bed and see a boy sitting in a chair next to me, Asleep. He has light blonde hair, and he's wearing a white collard shirt with a couple buttons undone. Why was he here? Did he do this to me?

I cleared my throat loud enough to wake him. I was startled when his eye shot open and he instantly got up and cupped my face.

"Love your awake, im so happy your awake" He said strocking my cheek with his thumb.

I grab his hand and pull it off my face well scooting back. And he just looked at me with a confused face.

"Sorry but um who the hell are you?" i say looking at him. His expression turns to shock and sadness? not sure i've only just met him.

"MADEM POMFREY" He yelled, just then a nurse came rushing in.

"She -she doesn't remember me" the blond boy stuttered.

"oh my dear your awake thats good, now you hit your head pretty hard so loss of memory is common but i can assure you it will come back in maybe a week" she says feeling my head.

"Now can you tell me your name?" she says raising an eyebrow at me, but my gaze is still at the blond haired boy when i answer.

"Severa Merlin"

She continued to ask me multiple questions which i all got right except for one.

"Now who is he?" she said pointing to the blond haired boy.

"um i mean you look familiar? Maybe a friend of my Boyfriend's?" i say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Boyfriend?!" the blond spat

"Yea Harry Potter, You know him?" i say raising an eyebrow as his facial expression dropped.

"Um let me do some tests dear hold still" The nurse said holding her wand up to my head as i closed my eyes.

"It appears you hit your head pretty hard and are just struggling with a little switch of people but we dont want to force you into anything or else your memory could go away completely so no outburst Mr. Malfoy" she said at the blonde.

"Wait Malfoy? As in Draco Malfoy?" His eyes shoot up with hope as he nodded his head.

"Sorry still nothing" i say looking away.

Draco POV:

My heart shatters, she doesn't remember me?, She doesn't remember all the times we have laughed together, shared nights together, read together, she doesn't even know who i am. And its Potters fault. I feel my fist clench even tighter when she calls him her boyfriend.

He did this to her and now he's getting the reward of the girl, my girl.

I leave the hospital wing and head back to my common room.

"Pure-blood" I whisper to the common room entrance. The Stones twirl aside allowing me to enter.

I look at the full common room in annoyance as i walk up the stairs to my dorm.

I almost brake the door of its hinges when i slam it shut. I feel a darkness inside me about to come out, Anger, Hurt, and just Pain.

I take a seat on the small sofa and look at the roaring fire to try and memorize me into being calm, but at the first crackle of the burning wood. I lose it.

I pull my hair in rage as images of her flood threw my mind.
The way she smiles when she talks about something she loves.
The way she scrunches her nose in class when she doesn't understand somthing.
The way she walks to confidently everywhere she goes.
The way her small waist fits her hips perfectly.

I grab a vase and throw it at the wall watching it shatter at my feet.

I destroy everything in sight to the point were im exhausted and i just need sleep. I walk over to my bed ripping of everything but my boxers, and slide into my bed and close my eyes. Just before a soft slumber was about to hit me, i felt a burning sensation on my left forearm. My dark mark.

Severa POV:

I stand up from the bed, after resting all day. I walk over to the cold window and see the sun has gone down and darkness has consumed Hogwarts.

I decide to walk to my dorm and spend the night there.

A shiver runs up my spine well finally coming to the Slytherin Common room.

I walk in still shivering feeling the cold dungeons, i look around the room seeing the pale blond haired boy sitting next to the fire. What was his name again?

"You should get to bed" hes deep voice startled me to look.

"Yea so should you" i snap back.

This causes him to get up and walk over too close for my liking. Before i had even time to speak he grabbed my face and kissed me. His lips crashed against mine, instantly.

"What the hell!" i say pushing off of him.

"Please Sev tell me your remember" he says with teary eyes.

"I i have no idea who you are but i have a boyfriend and if you do that again you will be sorry." i say running up to my dorm and staying there for the rest of the night.

Draco Pov:

After reading all the books, and fairy tales of all the princes that woke there princess up with a kiss, it should of worked. She is my princess, why didnt it work??!. I feel wet tears fall down my face. And then my mark begins to burn again. It always burns when shes not here. I clutch my arm and lay on the couch alone again without my princess.