Burned

Draco POV:

I quickly apparat us into Hogwarts after the boundaries were broken grabbing Blaise and goyal out of the crowd as they snap their heads with shocked faces.

"Cmon I need to get my Bloody wand back and find Potter," I say already knowing where he will be. Voldemort told us about the Horcruxes well at least I overheard about one. And I knew I have seen it before when I was mending the cabinet in the room of requirement.

We run-up to the abandoned 7th floor and wait for the door to appear.

"Mate she's here," Blaise says causing me to focus on him. Of course, she's here he doesn't even have to say who there only one girl's name I would mention twice. But relief floods over me knowing she's okay from that knife.

I shake my head as I shut the door open into the room of requirement.

Severa's POV:

Finally, Harry opens a small box revealing a blue and silver crown, the Horcrux.

"What brings you two here?" My body freezes as I hear his voice.

"I could ask you the same Malfoy" Harry spat handing me the crown behind his back and I took it bringing my wand into my free hand and raising it at the boy I loved and meeting his grey enchanting eyes.

Draco Malfoy.

"I believe you have something of mine, id like it back," Draco says stepping closer with Blaise and Goyle on his sides with their wands raised as well.

"what's wrong with the one you have?" Clearly, Harry is stalling.

"It powerful but it's not the same doesn't quite understand me" His eyes leave Harry's and go to my wand still weakly held up pointing at him, I didn't miss the flash of hurt over his eyes.

"Why did you tell her? why didn't you tell Bellatrix you knew it was me" I watch as Draco stops for a second at the loss of words until Goyle whispers something into his ear which causes him to raise his wand higher.

My stomach twisted at the thought of having to shoot Draco with a spell but thankfully Hermoine And Ron run around the corner disarming Draco Causing them both to run. Hermonie threw me a tooth to destroy the Horcrux but before I knew what I was doing I ran after them along with Ron.

I clenched the crown in my hand as I pointed my wand at Draco causing him to stop running and meet my eyes as he put his hands up in defeat, he was cornered.

I heard Ron dealing with Goyle as Blaise ran away from all of us towards the exit probably. Which meant it was just me and him me and Draco.

"Go ahead Severa hex me" He spat.

"Why are you doing this Draco?" I say feeling my heart clench.

"How many times do I have to tell you I don't have a choice! you want him to kill me? To kill my parents!" He screamed at me coming closer while I flinched at his words.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I mutter in a small voice.

"Cause I didn't want you to see me as a murderer Severa!" he yelled again throwing his hands up into the air.

"Why didn't you write? Do you know how worried I have been? I thought you were dead!" he said in a softer voice.

I shook my head in disbelief "The only person you have been worried about is yourself!!" I let the anger of missing him take over my body as I screamed.

I lowered my wand as he stepped closer to me. "I would have chosen to be with you since the moment you stepped in Hogwarts Severa, but it was like the whole world wanted us apart, and I would never want to put you in danger" His fresh smell of Peppermint rushed into my nose as he came closer the smell I have missed so much.

I look up into his grey eyes as I feel his hand come up to my cheek. "you will always have a choice with me Draco" I say leaning into his warm touch as I see a soft smile tugging his lips.

I feel like the whole world has frozen, the war has stopped, everything has stopped at this moment it's just a boy and a girl starring into each other's eyes daring for the next move.

"AHHH FIRE RUNN" I hear Ron scream running past along with Goyle and Blaise as a flame shoots out of Goyle's wand causing everything to catch fire.

I feel Draco quickly grab my arm pulling me towards the exit, at least knowing your way around the room of requirement was helpful.

We ran threw falling brunt chairs and dodging other objects as the fire swarmed around us like water flooding the whole room. my breathing quickens as smoke starts to invade my lungs causing both of us to cough.

We continue to print towards the door as it comes into sight I hear a noise above us causing my eyes to shoot up to see Blaise, Harry, Ron, and Hermonie all on brooms flying towards the exit. Thank goodness they're safe.

I yelp in pain as I feel a broken chair rip into my leg stabbing it causing me to fall a hall away from the door.

I instantly feel Draco's arms wrap around me lifting me into his arms as I feel the didiam burn in my hands as I wince in pain but keep hold of it.

I notice Draco get tired, I'm slowing him down. I quickly jump out of Draco's arms as the fire rushes behind us and raise my wand at him knowing what I have to do.

"to much power in someone must be destroyed in the end" I replayed Merlin's words in my head right before he transferred his power to me.

"Just because it must be destroyed doesn't mean it has to cause harm my dear"

Draco looked at me with confused eyes trying to figure out why I wasn't moving.

"I love you Draco," I said steering into his grey eyes "Always and Forever" I pointed my wand at his chest and flung him threw the door out of the room of requirement I watched as Harry Ron Hermonie and Blaise fell off there broom and onto the floor next to him out of the room.

I saw Draco quickly get up must be realizing what I was doing but it was too late. I slammed the doors to the room of requirement shut containing the raging fire. I brought the tooth and slammed it into the diadem destroying the Horcrux shattering the crown.

I looked around the hell break room only thinking of him as smoke consumed my lungs and I let myself go.

THREE MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!