Say maybe to the dress

i woke up to Emily shaking me. who has now become one of my best friends as we have been inseparable for the last month.

"Cmonnnn Severa wakes up we have to go dress shopping" she winned still shaking me awake.

"ughhh what time is it" I say rubbing my eyes

"10:30," she says in announce.

"OH MY GOSH SCHOOL," i say jumping up.

"it's Saturday dummy," she says with a chuckle.

"oh then goodnight," i say laying back down.

"cmon we have to get a dress plus i invited some boys to come along for opinion," she says the last part quietly.

"You did what?!" i say loudly.

"only Blaise, Malfoy, and Pansy needed a dress too," she says.

"Ugh why would you invite pug," i say getting out of bed.

"well she was standing there with them so" she says

"ok well I'm gonna change," i say walking into the bathroom.

The weather has gotten much colder since the start of the year no snow yet but still chilly. So i decided to dress warmly with light grey jeans and a jacket and a black shirt with my necklace of course. And i decided just to wear my hair down to be casual.

As we walked down to the pathway to hogsmaid we were quickly joined by Blais Draco and Pansy usually we just hang out with Draco and Blaise

"Dang Merlin you look hot in winter clothes," Blaise said looking me up and down.

"mm wish i could say the same for you," i say giving him a smile and winking while walking up beside Draco who let out a chuckle.

"Do you own any other color than black?" i say looking at his full black outfit.

"Yea Green," he says meeting my eyes.

"ah right that sweatshirt is green," i say slipping out the fact that i still have it.

"ah, of course, Sev the sweatshirt stealer that one is my favorite you know," he said smiling.

"oh im sorry do you want it back," i say pouting my lips at him.

And i can't help but notice the light blush on his cheeks and mine when he says "no it looks better on you anyways"

"i beg to diffe-" i said being cut off by Pansy's annoying voice.

"Sooo Drackie who are you taking to the ball?" she said looking at Draco and ignoring my presence.