One Night

"It's your birthday?!!" I say breaking our kiss to see his handsome smile.

"Yea but it doesn't matter i already got what i want," he said rubbing his thumb against my cheek well his other hand was holding my waist close to him.

"What?" I say looking at him confused.

He leaned down and kissed me again as i happily kisses him back until he pulled away still having our noses touching as he softly said.
"You"
Im happy its rather dark so he can't see how red my cheeks are right now. He grabs my hand and starts to pull me back to the house.

We open the door to Malfoy Manor as Draco keeps his hand in mine and leads me upstairs.

He opens a door revealing a king-size bed with a green covering of course. I look around the room seeing a small bookshelf with some books on it, And then a mirror on top of a dresser and next to it a wardrobe.

"Is this your room?" i say running my finger over the books.

"Uh yea why?" He said getting nervous.

"I like it, but i didn't know you liked reading this much," i say still looking at his shelf of books.

He smiles "It's just some from our library".

"Library? you have your own library? Wait duh you told me this before" i say.

"Yes we can go check it out later but first you need to get out of those wet clothes," He says eyeing my body.

He walks over to his wardrobe pulling out the Dark green sweatshirt that he once gave me and a pair of black joggers. "Here the bathroom is right there," he says pointing to a door.

"Okay thank you" i say giving him a small smile.

I walk into the bathroom and look in the mirror, Gosh i look terrible. I quickly grab a towel that was hanging up and slip my dress off and dry my body. I put on his green sweatshirt over my head and his sweatpants over my legs.

I washed my face taking off all my makeup and found a brush and brushed through my hair. And said a spell to dry my hair and my undergarments.

I walked out of the bathroom with my eyes catching Dracos bare muscular back to me. I scanned his body he was wearing light grey joggers then my eyes went back up to his messy damp blond hair. He pulled a shirt over his head, I've never seen him dressed so casually before, and wow, did he look good. He turned around and i quickly looked down at my hands hiding my blush.

He walked over to me and grabbed my chin and pulled it up to meet his eyes. This is the first time i really noticed our height difference i was 5'3 and he was probably 6'2.

My eyes met his no longer hiding my blush as he was so close our chests were touching.

"Your eyes," He said with a faint smile.

"What about them" i instantly got self-conscious.

"There light brown again," he says rubbing his thumb against my cheek.

"Is that i good thing?" i say confused.

"Yes, it means you feel safe," He said leaning ing to me more and more until his lips passionately hit mine.

My hands instantly went around his neck to deepen our kiss as he pulled me towards the bed.

I felt the soft bed hit my legs as i sat down not breaking our kiss well Draco was still standing above me.

He broke the kiss and practically ran over to the dresser to grab his wand he mumbled a spell at the door that closed it and locked it and then he threw his wand back at the dresser quickly walking back over to me.