Control

So I got comments that Draco was being "too soft" so uhhhhhh... Btw update #2 for tonight cause i haven't in like 5 days, wont happen again sorry!!

I finally make my way back to my common room, today was just stressful especially the hurt feeling inside of me, is Draco mad at me?

I enter the quiet common room, everyone is probably at dinner I guess I was in the library studying for our OWLS longer than I thought I was. I cant believe this year has gone so fast honestly.

I happily take a seat on the soft couch next t the raging fire letting it memorize me. But my peace is broken like it always is when I hear the door rush open revealing Pansy Pug's face and 2 other girls. I crossed my figures hoping they wouldn't notice me and just keep walking up to their dormitories but of course, that childish game didn't work.

"All alone Merlin?" I hear Pansy say in a filthy tone.

"Sadly not anymore," I say breaking my gaze from the fireplace to meet her gross eyes.

"So hows Draco, I'm guessing you're the reason he stopped our hookups," she said picking at her nails. Her statement made my heart twist but instead, I just let out a laugh.

"I don't know how Draco is, so maybe he just stopped your hookups cause he got bored of you, I mean who wouldn't" I snapped which caused her to give me an evil look that quickly turned into a smile.

"I mean I'm sure you would know what he gets bored of, and what everyone gets bored of, that's just the Slytherin Slut after all" I was about to grab a fist full of her hair until I heard the door open once again.

We snapped our heads to the door, to see Draco still looked rather pissed.

"Perfect timing there you are Dracie we were just talking about you," Pansy said patting the seat next to her making one of her minions fall to the floor for Darco to sit, and of course to my disappointment he did.

"Little Merlin here was just telling me how she thinks you and I stopped hooking up cause you got bored, is that true" I couldn't help but smile and think to myself all the insults Darco is about to spit out at her, but I notice he is hesitating?

"of course not," he said with a smile looking me right in the eye. He completely just took her side.

"told you, Merlin, he could never get bored of someone like me, but you thought what that was one-time last year, New years right? lasted what? 2 days" Pansy said with a giggle which Draco accompanied with a chuckle of his own.

I felt my body start to heat up in anger as I grabbed my stuff and got up from the couch to leave probably back to the library.

"Aw running away Merlin" I heard Pansy shout as I started walking.

I stopped dead in my tracks and turned my head to meet his cold icy eyes "Gotta meet theo" I lied shrugging my shoulders with a small smile and exiting out the common room with my head up.

Draco POV:

I rushed out of the common room away from Pansy not listening to a thing she has been saying for the past 5 minutes.

I quickly pick up my pace as images of her and Theo rush into my head he's F*king dead.

I turn the corner to the dining hall where everyone is finishing up dinner and scan the Slytherin table, no sign of Severa, or Theo.

My heart starts hammering against my chest as I run the cold corridors to the library.

I enter the practically empty library scanning the tables, again nothing. Where the hell?

I was about to throw a chair out the glass window until I saw Severa slumped in a chair at a table in the back, alone. She lied?

I quickly walk over to her feeling the anger fume out of me and clearly, she can see it cause she snaps her head up from her book with a worried expression that turns to anger as well in the blink of an eye. She barely has time to straighten her poster as she stands up, I bring my hand to her neck choking her pushing her into the bookcase behind her.

"Where the F*ck is Theo," I say continuing to push her against the wall.

I see a sly smile come to her face as she looks down at my hand around her neck, my cold rings pressing into her skin, never enough to hurt her, unless she wanted it of course.

"Wheres Pansy?" She says in disgust as she tries to wiggle out of my grip like I will actually let her.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I scoff pulling my body closer to hers pushing her back with my hips.

"wrong with me?" She said raising her voice in a hushed yell, no one can see us but they still have ears.

"You practically begged and took Theo's side when he flirted with you right in front of me?" I said running my hands through my hair in frustration.

She laughed.

"You straight-up said Pansy could never be boring in bed," she said with a mimicking voice which caused me to slam the table next to us.

"Its cause you took Theos side"

"I RAN INTO THEO AND YOU WERE ABOUT TO KILL HIM," She said louder than a whisper which just made me angrier.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me," I say turning around towering over her.

"I can take care of myself I don't need you fighting people I ran into Malfoy" she spat shoving past me to grab her stuff.

"Sorry I f*ucking care" I spat giving her a cold expression, as she turned her head to meet my eyes.

"you only cared that he touched me, you didn't even help me up, Blaise had to, you only cared that Theo touched something that was yours' she scoffed looking into my eyes with pure hatred.

"that's because you are mine," I said in a demanding tone.

She shook her head in disbelief as if I did something wrong? and walked out leaving me behind.

She always has to look the toughest, she always thinks she doesn't need anyone but herself doesn't she? I let my blood boil as a slammed a book onto the table allowing the loud echo to flow through the school.

I'm not pinning and chasing after her is that's what she wants like I said I'm a Malfoy, Girls should come to me. So if she thinks she can be the f*ucking one in control, she's wrong.