Oh Merlin

It's been 2 weeks since the Ball and the 2nd task is Today.

I wake up to the sun shining in from the window. I try to get up. But i can't move. I'm freezing. but my body is hot like fire.

It takes me a second but I get up and wake my way to the bathroom and then i see it. Looking in the mirror my eyes are glowing blue again.

I start to hear a ringing that is painful. i start to fall to the ground as the ringing in my ear continues. I think i start to scream out in pain but i can't hear anything. I see the door swing open to see Emily bending down and talking.

"Get snape" is all i can say and then the room goes dark.

Draco POV

It's been 2 weeks since i practically confessed my undying love like a pathetic loser to Sev. I couldn't let her laugh in my face so I've had to avoid her. But there's no harm in looking. But today she was nowhere to be found.

At breakfast usually, she sat with her roommate but she wasn't there. She didn't show for muggle studies or potions. What if she's with filthy James? i snap my head up and began to look for the guy. Relief washed over me when i saw his annoying face flirting with some redhead. Must be a Weasley

It annoyed me that he had the best girl at his fingertips yet he's flirting with a filthy weasley.
wait is shes not with James. Worry again came over me. Where the hell is she.

"hello hello, Malfoy are you even listening" Blaise snaps in my face.

"hey wheres, Severa today" i don't stop myself from saying.

"Severa? ohhh, Merlin? Em told me something happened this morning she's at the hospital wing" before he finishes talking i get up and start to head to the place i probably shouldn't go. The hospital wing.

Severa Pov:

I wake up to Snape and Grandfather? leaning over me. i take in my surroundings to see i am in the hospital.

"ugh what happened," i say sitting up.

"Be careful dear there still might be side effects." my grandfather says feeling my head.

"side effects? of what" i say raising an eyebrow.

"Severa you have to keep your emotions under control you the most powerful witch alive" Snape said concerned

"Just cause i have Merlin blood doesn't mean im that powerful," i say yawning.

"Severa you know how you got your name?" my uncle looks at me.

"um its from Severus, you," i say looking at snape.

"ah correct although i couldn't name you Severus cause you came out a girl so we settled for Severa a very powerful independent name," My grandfather says with a smile.

"But your last name is a lot like your first dear it holds a lot of power, so every drop of blood that runs through your system is pure power." My grandfather continues. "Your power is growing stronger my dear and it might not be as safe, you must learn how to control your power with your emotions" "But this could also be dangerous if anyone from The dark finds out your power has already become this strong you will become a target and will have to go into hiding like me," My grandfather says taking my hand.

"i must go now Severus please watch over her and keep her away from anyone who might be associated with anything bad it is to risky"

"Always," snape says shaking my grandfather's hand goodbye.

"i love you dear please be careful," My grandfather says leaning down giving me a hug with a happy return as he evaporates home.

"Your eyes have stopped glowing that is good the 2nd task is later tonight and you should be good to go with your roommate who won't shut up asking if your okay" Snaps says as he walked out of the hospital wing just as Someone else makes an entry. Draco Bloody Malfoy.