Project Work

I haven't spoken to Draco all week until i realize it's time for our stupid project in muggle studies.

"Now now projects are due tomorrow so you must have everything for tomorrow so if you haven't gone i suggest you go tonight"
Are professor say's.

Before i knew it the class was over and i was making my way to Draco's desk.

"What do you want to do for the project," i say fidgeting with my hands.

"Something Short," he says annoyed.

I begin to think of all the muggle things that would be short but still easy to do. And then i get it.

"Oh i know we can go to an arcade," i say smiling searching for his eyes that never come when he just nods and says "we can leave at 6" leaving the classroom.

I go through the rest of the boring day and until I realize it's 5:50. I quickly rushed back to my dorm brush my teeth brush my hair and change into my outfit. which is just a pair of high waisted black shorts and a crop T. And my white sneakers.

i put my hair up into a bun and then conjure up a pouch of quarters in Muggle money.

I walk out of my room just at 6:01 to already see Draco. He takes in my appearance slowly his eyes trail through my bare legs and my stomach and then reach my eyes.

I blush at him.

"your late" he snapped walking away.

and that's when i took in his appearance he was wearing light gray joggers and a black T-shirt that made his blonde hair stand out and wow did he look hot.

"Cmon the teacher will transfer us," he said turning around facing me.

we made it to our Muggle studies teacher office and told her where we wanted to go and that is exactly where she took us we also told her a pickup time Draco of course suggested only five minutes but she simply said that is not enough time to really feel the muggle experience which i laughed at, so we decided on an hour.

I feel like I'm being sucked into a straw well holding on to Draco's hand and before i know it there are games and lights all around us.

"So which one do you want to do first" i smiling looking around.

"I really could care less about this muggle trash," he says putting his hands in his pockets.

"What about that one," I say to a small machine where it looks like you roll the ball and try to hit the numbers.

"Skee Ball" i say reading the machine as i slide 2 quarters into it.

Draco is just starring at the machine clearly waiting for it to be over as i grab a ball and roll it. The ball goes up the ramp and falls on 10, the lowest number. And of course, i get a scoff from Draco.

"What you think you can do better," i say walking closer to him holding out a ball.

He pauses and looks around then looks at me and finally gives me his charming smile while he takes the ball from my hand.

"I mean your terrible so yea," he says trying to aim the ball towards 1000.

I stare at him getting lost in his golden locks, And before i knew it there were tickets coming out of the machine, he hit 1000.

He bends down laughing getting the tickets. And then his eyes meet with mine as im still lost in his appearance.

"What do we do now," He say.

"Um, yea we can just uh take these tickets as our thing to show," i say looking down.

"oh you want to stop?" he says looking at me.

i mean doesn't he want to stop he hates these muggle things plus he's been ignoring me all week since he literally called me a slut so why would he want to spend another second with me?

"Why have you been ignoring me" i blurt out before i can stop myself.

"Pft you know why," he says glaring at me.

"No i really don't" i take a daring step closer.

"I'm not your 2nd choice Severa," he says looking down at me.

"I never liked Matthew i went with him to make sure he knew that," i say

"Thats bull complete bull you only came back when he told you he had a girlfriend" he spat

"No i only came back to tell you im falling in- "

"Ah there you two are ready to go back," our professor says cutting me off. I glance at Draco who has a confused face and concerned and just nervous together when i nodded my head.