To-Do List

Heyy everyone thank you so much for reading, and i lovee reading your comments. Im sorry for "robbing" you of some spicy scenes, but tbh i feel like i would be very bad at writing them and wouldn't want it to ruin anything but please comment i read all of them thank you again 💚

Draco POV:

"have you completed the cabinet yet?" his cold voice rings through my ears.

"not yet my lord," I say in a steady enough voice.

"why Draco?, are you being distracted" My instant thoughts go to Severa but I quickly push them out and shake my head no.

"we will see about that" Voldemort says raising his wand at my head, and muttering the spell to see my thoughts.

I feel like my whole head is burning, but all I show him is me working o the cabinet. Nothing of Severa. The only helpful thing Bellatrix taught me how to do.

"You're not fighting me are you?"

"Of course not my lord, the cabinet is just time-consuming to repair but it is almost done" I feel his lifeless dark eyes on me.

"You may leave" I quickly turn around silently thanking myself for actually paying attention to my aunt for once "But Draco" I stop in my track. "if I found out there is a distraction, I will take care of it" My back feels stiff as I turn around and nodded my head and exit the room.

I start my way for the stairs leading up to my room, that is until I am pulled aside by my Mum.

"He's been hearing rumors about Severa Draco, you can't put her in danger," She said in a hushed. whisper looking around to make sure no one was listening.

It doesn't surprise me that he's hearing rumors about Severa I just don't know from who, this just proves that I have to stay away from her in front of everyone, But maybe I just have to meet with her alone, to explain.

I rush into my room, grab my wand, picture my dorm room in Hogwarts. and with a Pop, my feet hit the ground, back to my real home.

Severa POV:

"Severa, Severa SEVERA" I hear Emily's loud pitched voice break me from my slumber.

"Go away" my hand grabbed my pillow shoving it over my face.

"Fine but you're gonna miss breakfast"

"ok ok, I'm coming gosh" I slowly peel myself away from my soft fluffy pillow to walk into the bathroom to get ready.

I almost yell when I see myself in the mirror, gosh I need a shower.

"you have 20 min so hurry" I ignore Emily's comment and hop in the warm shower.

I love warm showers there like a big hug. I start to mentally go through my schedule today as I scrub my body with my vanilla body wash.

1. eat breakfast

2. meet Snape (since he is my legal guardian now I should at least meet with him since we haven't talked since the funeral)

3. Meet Harry

4. Ignore Draco (I'm not going to talk to someone who just told me they loved me then called me there friend, Severa Merlin is not a doormat to be walked on)

"cmon Sev by the time you get out I will have starved to death" I giggle at Em while getting out and drying my body and hair with a spell quickly brushing through my hair and rubbing lotion on my legs, soft as always.

"I'm coming" I slid the uniform shirt and skit over my body and robe over, quickly stepping into my black shoes. Not realizing my green tie on my messy floor as I slip out the door with Emily heading down to breakfast.