Not so alone

The song completely inspired me for this chapter enjoy!!

Severa POV

I open my eyes feeling the warm sun on my face shining through my window. Today is the day. I can't help but laugh to myself, i can't believe for one second i thought it Was Draco Malfoy who i smelled in my Love potion. It must be someone else. Draco doesn't even know how to be nice let alone love anyone, but himself I think, well getting up for the day.

I get dressed in loose clothing to stay comfy and head downstairs to breakfast.

Hours later

I look in the mirror at my figure-fitting dress and just love the sight of it. The top is black and the bottom is dark green Dracos favorite colors i think to myself, then slap myself for thinking that.

Matthew and i agreed to meet at the manor at 9 sharp so i have to make sure i look perfect.

i decide to add a pair of nice gold heels to my strapless dress that just goes so well together

I also add some Mascara well curling my eyelashes and making my brows into the perfect shape for my face and adding some strawberry lip gloss.

"Miss we should go now it is 8:55 i will transport you there in no time," Maria says holding out her hand.

"Yes of course," i say grabbing her hand.

i feel like I'm being sucked into a teeny tiny straw and spit back out again right as my feet hit the porch of Malfoy Manor.

The door is instantly opened by a tall man in a suit.

"Ah for the party miss right this way just threw those doors," He says pointing me in the direction of the ballroom.

I do as he says and walks through the doors revealing a grand ballroom with stairs leading into it.

"Name please to announce," The announcer says.

"Ah yes Severa Severa Merlin," i say smiling up at him. As his awe shows on his face.

"Presenting Severa Merlin," He says well all eyes turn to find The Merlin name has a gracefully make my way down the stairs but my eyes only catch one pair Light grey almost blue, the eyes i can get completely lost in forever, Draco's.

Draco Pov:

Im standing next to my parents at the stupid party in my all-black suit honestly just waiting for something interesting to happen to distract me from looking for her. I know she won't come not after what happened, Why would she even want to see me, Why should I want to see her? Well, i don't want to see her. I tell myself trying to sound convincing.