Day before break

I'm still shivering has me and Draco finally make it up to the common room, it isn't until I get by the warm fire where i finally start to feel okay.

I feel numb to the pain. it was like torture being underwater. They put a spell on us, it felt like we were dreaming of what we wanted most. But mine was torture. Cause i know it was something i could never get. My parents.

A tear slips down my cheek has a keep my gaze on the fire trying to warm up. The common room is still empty everyone is probably celebrating Harry Potter-like always its just me. Me and Draco Malfoy.

"What happened down there," he asked starring at the fire.

"Let's just say i wish Harry went faster," i say trying to make a joke. But Draco doesn't laugh instead he looks upset very upset. then he gets up and sits right next to me with an inch of space between us.

"Are you sure your okay your eyes are puffy" he says sweeping his thumb across my cheek.

"They put us under a spell, i think it was supposed to help us and show us what we want in a perfect life" i say looking down.

"oh what did you see," He says looking straight into my eyes but I'm to afraid to meet his.

"it was a life with my parents. They, they stayed and they raised me as a witch up until the day i got married," i say as another tear rolls down my cheek.

"im sorry you had to go through that Severa," Draco says in a serious tone.

"Are you okay," i say looking at him.

"I'm a little pissed off at Potter for not getting you fast enough and Bloody Dumbledore who took you in the first place as if your Potters treasure he clearly got it all wrong because Your mine" He slips out.

"what was that last part," i say not being able to hide my smile.

"Who did you Marry in your vision," He said trying to change the subject as he his embarrassed face.

"no no i asked first," i say leaning closer still smiling.

"well you know what they say first is the worst second is the best," he says with a cocky smile.

"Why are you being like this," i ask.

"like what," he says still smiling his handsome smile.

"um i don't know nice," i say raising my eyebrows at him.

"honestly i don't know, i just change around you i guess," he said sounding surprised himself.

"you" i said.

"What?" he says looking at me confused.

"i was with you in my vision," i say getting up and letting go of his hand that i just realized was still holding and begin walking up the stairs to get into the shower.

I wake up to an owl tapping at my window. I slowly get up and take the letter from the owl its from my grandfather.

"Hello dear this house is much to lonely without you please tell me your keeping under control and safe i cannot wait to see you for Christmas break tomorrow love Grandfather"

I can't wait to go home for Christmas and finally just let loose and do whatever i want and be myself, not worrying about being "under control" for the "safety of others" anymore.

I get up and look at my watch i keep on my dresser at 7:00 AM. Breakfast just started. I put on my uniform pulling Dracos Green sweatshirt that he gave me what seems like forever ago when Harry drenched me.