undone

Draco's POV:

I slam my fist against the door to the room of requirement.

no, no-no-no.

"OPEN IT!" I scream at Granger who is in tears.

Potter staggered back and grabs a wall "she destroyed it, she destroyed the Horcrux"

I slam my fists into the door pleading for it to open, she's okay.

I slam my fists into the wooden door until blood trickles down them and Blaise pulls me away.

"She's gone" he whispers.

I clasp onto the floor ripping my hair in frustration.

"Why would she" I feel the tears flood my eyes as I begin to sob.

I lift my head to see Weasley helping Granger up with Potter. "We have to go this war isn't over yet" I hear Granger say out loud.

"THEN LEAVE!" They all rush back from my scream as I show my head back into my hands and let the tears consume me.

she can't be gone, she can't be. She was all I had, she was the only one with who I had a choice with she was my choice. She was my love. she is my love.

love, I didn't even get to say it back.

My ears ring as I feel the sounds coming from my mouth but no longer able to hear them. It is a pain I have never felt before, I have waited so many months to have her, to hold her, to be with her, to kiss her, to love her. And now it's all taken away from me. Like everything is. Every happiness is taken away.

She was the only one I truly wanted to stay with, I only smiled for her.

I feel Blaise lift my body and pull me with him out of the war zone as the door on the wall of the 7th floor disappears, along with Severa.

Blaise POV:

I grab Draco's arm pulling him with me dodging curses and monsters all around us. I finally make it to the one place I know we will find sanctuary, the Slytherin common room.

I glance back at Malfoy seeing that all emotion has drained from his face as he lets me pull him into the common room of safety.

I sit my best friend for years on the couch, for years I have known him and I have never seen him this broken, this destroyed not when he never got anything for Christmas not when his father snapped his broom after losing a quittidtge match not even when he got beat by his father while he screamed harsh words at him, I have been threw it all. But nothing compares to this.

He sat numbly on the couch for a while until I broke the silence.

"Draco I im so"

"Don't" he said in a crackling voice.

my mind was racing on how to comfort him, we both truly suked at this stuff which is maybe why we never showed our pain.

I felt the hot tears leak down my face, finally taking in on what Severa just did. She was one of the only people I could tolerate at this school, and Emily, she will be crushed.