Summer

"Crucio" I hear my Grandfather whisper for what it seems like the millionth time.

My body hits the floor as i feel the burning pain inside me and i begin to scream until he finally stops.

"We must do it again taking the power will feel worse this will prepare you," He said raising his wand.

"please please i cant take anymore," i say letting tears run down my eyes, it was torture.

"would you rather die" said my Weak Grandfather, it broke my heart to see that he was getting worse and worse every day i don't want him gone he cant be gone.

"again," i say and he does it.

I haven't brought myself to write to Harry, Cause all his letters about his summer with the Weasleys sound's like heaven compared to this and i don't want to ruin that for him.

What hurt me most is every time the crucio curse hit me all I saw was his face, his light blond hair constantly ran through my mind and there was nothing i can do about it.

My summer went on and on with weeks over weeks of training until one day after training my Grandfather got a sharp pain in his chest.

"it it will happen tomorrow I will be gone," he said sadly.

I ran up to him and hugged him and started to cry. He rubbed my head.

"Don't cry my dear everything will be okay, just look how strong you have grown up to be"

"Grandpa i cant lose you i cant be alone i have already lost them your my last family please please don't go" i say sobbing into his chest.

"I'm afraid i do not have an option but you will be okay my dear, your very strong, you get that from your father," he says with a soft chuckle.

"thank you for raising me, and teaching me all those years. I love you, Grandpa"

"i love you to my darling and it was an honor to raise you. And remember you're a Merlin, Don't let anyone take that away from you and you will always be strong, But most importantly, Do not push people away that want to love you especially if you love them back" I didn't know how he knew but i knew who he was talking about.

"i have to go send out a letter," i say running up to my room grabbing paper and my quill and start to write.

Dear, Draco

I know this letter may be a surprise to you but i have something that must be said, My Grandfather is not well and when he passes i will have to take his magic and it might kill me, And i am terrified, But i will feel better dying as long as you know this, I love you Draco Malfoy.

Yours, Severa

I look over the letter wanting to send it, but i just can't. I'm so pathetic he going to think. That i couldn't even say it to his face. And look at me, i am pathetic.

Draco POV:

I felt the pain shoot through my left arm like it was burning me over and over again which felt like an eternity. Until it finally stopped, when i had the courage to look at the mark it left on me, And there it was, The Dark Mark.

"Very Good Draco" Voldemort cold voice said making me look up at him.

"now remember you must make fixing the cabinet your top priority this year, And you have to finish your training by the end of this summer, you are a Death eater now after all"

I walked out of the room with my mother and father as my father set me on a chair in the cold Malfoy Manor and whispered the Words i have been hearing all summer "Crucio"

I fell out of the chair letting the pain take over my body with flashing images of her dark brown hair. Severa. Thankfully my father has taught me to keep my mind away from the dark lord which i have gotten very good at, i would never ever risk him seeing her.