Imagine ~ -sunnyniall

You woke up and decided to go for an early run before Loki woke up. You quietly got out of bed and grabbed your running clothes from your dresser. You decided to get changed in the bathroom, so you didn't wake Loki, and grabbed everything you needed. As you looked out the window you saw it was too cold to run so you decided you would go to the gym instead and run on the treadmill. After you were dressed you realised that although you had taken your hairbrush you didn't have any hair-bobbles with you. You mentally sighed and rolled your eyes before creeping back into your bedroom and grabbing a hair-bobble. Unfortunately you managed to stumble into your dressing table and knocked everything on it, over. You swore quietly. You heard Loki shuffled around before saying "Where do you think you're going wearing that?"

You frowned as you turned around. "Wearing what?" Looking down you just saw the clothes you had chosen to go running in. You were wearing a green strapped purple and blue sports top along with three quarter black trousers. The trousers were kind of tight but you didn't see the problem. "Wearing what?" Loki mimicked your voice, which angered you. You had always hated it when he did that. He saw your evident anger and explained himself. "Jana, that top is basically a bra not to mention how tight those trousers are!" He had stood up during his little rant and his face was now the picture of anger. You tried to remain calm, his tone was angering you more than the content of what he was saying. "Loki, I'm going to the gym, most people wear tight clothes. Even the girls." His expressions didn't change. "Are there men at your gym?" You sighed, he was starting to get on your nerves. "Loki it doesn't matter! No one stares at each other - it's not like that!" You said almost shouting. Loki scoffed. "Any where there are women dress like that men are going to stare!"
"It's not like I'm even exposing that much! All you can see is my stomach and back!"

Loki's face darkened “Well what I can see is too much in my opinion!" You held back a sarcastic laugh "Well to be honest your opinion isn't bothering me that much except to piss me off!" You were furious by now "I'm not letting you leave this house wearing that and..." You interrupted him, shocked by his comment. You don't own me Loki, I am not some possession! You cannot and you will not stop me leaving this house dressed however I want! I am comfortable in these clothes and I am sure no men will be looking at me inappropriately - there aren't normally that many men when I'm there anyway! Goodbye Loki, I'll be back around lunch time!" Then you turned and stormed from your house grabbing a few things you needed along the way.

Later on at the gym while you were on the treadmill you sensed someone staring at you. You casually looked around and spotted 3 men all lifting weights and looking at you; they seemed to be having a discussion about you. You sighed as you ran. You had told Loki the truth about there never being men when you came here, however you didn't usually come at this time of the day. Normally your visits were after work however, as today was a Saturday, you came in the morning. Loki had been right there were a lot more men than women here today and you did feel slightly uncomfortable. Not because of the look of your body but because of how the men were looking at you. They looked lustful and it scared you.

A little while later you got off the treadmill to refill your water bottle. As you reached the water fountain a large man came up as well. You smiled awkwardly at him and went to fill your bottle when you heard his voice. "You looked like you were running pretty hard." You frowned internally. 'What sort of pick up line was that?' You thought. "Yeah I guess." You said wanting to keep the conversation short. "Not very women have the commitment you obviously have" He gestured up and down your body. You went to say something about the few women present at the moment but he cut you off. "It's good to know a woman has commitment, it's hard to find someone who likes the same things as me. I'm Scott by the way." He said holding out his hand. "Jana" you shook his hand, wanting to go and stretch somewhere far away from him. "Well umm.... I've got to go stretch so it was nice meeting you." You did an awkward head bob thing as you walked away. But that was not the end of Scott.