Imagine ~ BrookeKnight085

You were excited, there was no two ways about it. You and Tony had been together for a while now but you still hadn't been down to his lab. Unbeknown to the public Tony was extremely protective of his lab and his suits and you were very lucky to be going down there. Tony had been putting off taking you to his lab and had finally agreed to take you there as a birthday gift. Typical Tony to think he was a birthday gift.

"Brooke? You ready?" Tony asked from the bedroom door. You turned to him from your dresser and giggled. "I don't get why you're making such a big deal out of this!" Tony frowned slightly and said "It means a lot to me to show you everything down there. I... it's a whole different side to me and I feel quite protective of it." Tony spoke very solemnly. You stood up and wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a tight hug. You felt his arms wrap around your waist before he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hey don't get all down on me! It's my birthday!" You giggled. Tony chuckled and pulled away from the hug before taking your hand. You smiled at him "Happy birthday Brooke" He said softly and kissed you. Then he led you from your bedroom to the elevator.

"Right okay I want you to close your eyes now" Tony said excitedly at the top of the stairs leading down to the lab. You turned to him and raised your eyebrows "Really? You want me to walk down a flight of stairs with my eyes closed?!" Tony looked at the stairs then back at you and nodded. "Yep" He said simply. You rolled your eyes and shook your head jokingly before closing your eyes and stretching out your hand. You felt Tony's slightly calloused hand take yours and begin to take you down the stairs. "Please don't let me fall!" You said worriedly. "Quit worrying!" Tony joked. "Hey it's not my fault that I'm being led down a long set of stairs with my eyes closed, now is it?" You questioned him. Suddenly your feet left the stairs beneath you and you felt yourself fall backwards.

"Tony!" You squealed. You quickly realised that Tony had picked you up and started carrying you down the stairs. "Hey shut your eyes!" Tony said loudly. "Sorry!" you said as you closed them. You had opened your eyes when you felt yourself fall. You felt Tony chuckled and soon he reached the bottom of the steps. "Okay I'm going to put you down but I still don't want you to open your eyes yet!" you heard Tony say so you nodded in acceptance. You felt your feet touch the ground and put your hands out to keep your balance. Nothing was there for you to hold but your hands still helped give you balance. You heard a few beeps signalling Tony entering a code for the door and then he took your hand again. You were led a few steps forward and then Tony set his hands on your shoulders from behind. "You can open your eyes now" He whispered in your ear. You grinned for a moment before opening your eyes. You gasped.

Every single suit Tony had ever made was stood in rows in front of you. Suddenly they all started singing happy birthday in very robotic voices. You jumped slightly when they started singing. You laughed a little as you leant back into Tony's chest. You glanced at him and saw him looking at you hoping for you to like it. When the suits had stopped singing you turned around and gave him a quick kiss. "Thank you, as cheesy as it may be, I love it!" You said smiling. Tony chuckled and grinned at you before spinning you around and dragging you over two suits that were stood separate from the rest. You hadn't noticed them before but as you drew closer you realised that one of them was more feminine. It had the body shape of a woman and was the only one like that. "You like it?" Tony's voice broke your thoughts and you turned to him. "Do I like what?" You questioned a bit puzzled by the suit and his question. "The suit? Do you like it?" You frowned before replying "Umm... yeah, sure it's great. Why is it a feminine shape?" Tony shook his head jokingly before saying "It's for you Brooke" You looked at him unbelievably. "Are you kidding me?" You said. "No I made it for your birthday. Don't you like it?" Tony said frowning, and sounding slightly upset. "No! I love it!" You reassured him. He grinned. "Come on then let's go!" You grinned. "What? You mean like flying?!" He nodded excitedly. You bounced up on the balls of your feet. "Okay then!" Tony smirked at your happiness before showing you how to get into the suit. Then the two of you flew away, you learning at you went.
_____________________________________________
Hope you liked it!! Thanks for the request!!

Please vote!!

Bye-
Mrs Captain Rogers
Xx