Imagine ~ SamMaggiolino

As you woke up you burrowed further into your duvet. It took you a few minutes to wake up completely and when you did you decided something. You wanted to do something new with Loki today! Regardless of your new mood you didn't want to leave the warmth of your bed - so you eventually dragged yourself up and walked to the kitchen. When you entered the kitchen you made yourself some breakfast and walked into the living room, where Loki was. When you entered you noticed the look of amazement on his face as he was watching the tv. After having been to earth, for the first time, 4 years ago, which was when he first met you, he still didn't understand tv. You did find it very cute when he watched a film and was slightly confused. "Morning babe." You said smiling, before sinking into the sofa next to him. He looked at you and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek "Morning Sam" He turned his attention back to the tv. You ate your breakfast and then turned to him, planning on telling him of your idea. "Loki?" You said, he didn't respond. "Loki?" You said again a bit louder. Again no reply. "Loki!" You said even louder, getting no reply again! You sighed got of the sofa, in a bit of a huff, and stood in front of the tv. "Hey hey! Sam move out of the way!" Loki protested to you blocking his view, but you didn't move. "Loki, can you listen to me please?" He sighed and nodded before pausing whatever was on it. You mood had deflated a little bit, due to Loki's rudeness, but you carried on. "I was thinking we could do something new today? Like something we've never done before!" His face didn't light up like yours did. "Um... well I'm watching tv at the moment Sam." he said it quite dismissively which offended you. "Yeah but you can watch tv anytime!" Loki looked annoyed now. "Yes but I'm watching now!" You let out an exasperated sigh and grabbed you plate, taking it out to the kitchen. You calmed yourself down and walked back into the living room. "Loki, it'll be fun to go and do something interesting! Please?" He shook his head and said "Maybe another time. I'm busy right now!" That was it! If he wasn't going to come then you couldn't force him too! You turned and stalked from the room.

You went to your bedroom and got dressed. Then you sorted out your hair and makeup before grabbing your bag, and putting in your phone/purse/keys etc. You walked calmly but angrily to the front door and we're just about to leave when you heard Loki call you. You heading back to the living room, in hopes he had changed his mind, only to be sorely disappointed. He didn't even look at you when you entered the room. "Can you get me a drink Sam?" You rolled your eyes and shook your head slightly. "Get your own fucking drink! I'm going out alone because my boyfriend thinks that watching tv is more important than spending time with his girlfriend!" Then you turned abruptly from the room and left your flat.

You spent a few minutes wondering what to do when an idea came to you! You had always wanted to learn how to shoot properly and who better to learn from than Hawkeye?! You whipped out your phone and texted Clint, asking if he was at SHIELD's base. You and had been childhood best friends and he was the only other person besides Loki, who knew everything about you. When you had first starting going out with Loki you noticed that Clint was a bit protective of you, and Loki was a little jealous of your relationship with him. Loki's jealousy soon evaporated once you became a firm couple. You received no reply within 10 minutes which you took as a yes. Clint always replied as soon as he saw the message and he always had his phone on him unless he was training. You hopped into your car and set off for SHIELD.

When you arrived you heading for the training rooms. Clint, being Hawkeye, had a huge area for archery and you found him there. You cleared you throat and he spun around to face you, an arrow still in the bow. You immediately held your hands up and stepped closer. "Oh right, sorry Sam you just caught me unawares!" You smiled and shook your head "No worries it's fine! You didn't actually shoot me!" He chuckles and looks at you quizzically. "What brings you here? I've never seen you in this part before!" He was right, normally you were in a different part of the training floor as you had been training your telepathic powers more than physical recently. "Am I not allowed to see my best friend with no reason?" He raised an eyebrow "Fine! I was um... wondering if you could teach me how to shoot?" You said it nervously, hoping you weren't interrupting him. Clint's grin went from ear to ear "I would love to!! Not very many people want to learn anymore!" You smiled and stepped forward.

You spent the rest of the day learning how to shoot. Clint showed you how to stand, hold the bow, position the arrow in the bow and many other things. It was now 6pm and you had been improving greatly and were often getting the arrows near the centre of the target. However the last 20 minutes or so something had been going wrong. You sighed getting frustrated. "What am I doing wrong?!" Clint shrugged "I honestly have no idea! Right shoot again and I'll watch closer." You drew the string back and let another arrow fly, not being satisfied with the result. "Right I know what it is!" You raised your eyes brows at Clint, telling him to go on. You heard someone enter the room but shook it off as people had been coming in and out all day, although nobody came over to the shooting range. "When you pull the string back you aren't pulling it high enough. So you don't see were its going to land as clearly - so your aim is off." You nodded your head in understanding before saying "Show me how?" "Yeah sure" Clint handed you another arrow and you clicked it into place. Then he stepped behind you and waited for you to pull the string back. Once you had, you felt Clint's arms wrap around your own and lift them slightly. "Right, keep your arms there and shoot." You let go of the string and the arrow landed perfectly in the bullseye. You jumped and squealed in joy! It was the first exact bullseye you had got! "Yay! Thank you!" You said happily, spinning round to face Clint. You wrapped you arms around his neck and gave him a tight hug. He wrapped his arms around you as well and returned the hug.

Suddenly Clint's warm body was ripped away from yours. You stumbled backwards to see a familiar figure blocking Clint from your view. "Loki what the hell?" He turned to face you and his face was contorted with anger. "Don't you start!" He spun back to Clint and pushed him backwards. "You stay away from her you understand?! She does not belong to you!" You could hear so much anger in his voice that it sacred you. You stepped to the side so you could see them both. You went to step forward to pull Loki away from Clint but you found Loki had created a barrier between them and you. "She does not belong to anyone! Especially you!" You were also surprised at the amount of anger in Clint's voice. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Loki asked confused by Clint's comment. "I mean you're not good enough for her! I don't like Sam in that way but I do care about her! And if cannot trust her for one day then you don't deserve her!!" Clint had pushed Loki back in the chest during his little rant. You were touched by what Clint had said and silently thanked him, knowing now was not the time to hug him again. "Your right, I don't deserve her." Loki whispered, just loud enough for you to hear. "No! We will carry on with this at home. Now we are leaving." you have Clint a nod, he knew you would text him later, and left the room. Loki didn't follow for a few minutes and when he did you got the feeling he had sorted it all out with Clint.

You drove home in stony silence. Once you arrived home you parked the car and entered the flat. You dumped your bag and jacket before turning to Loki. "You going to explain that?" You asked coldly. Loki hung his head in shame. "As soon as you left I felt bad but I thought you might need a few hours peace so I left you. Then it got to 4pm and I was starting to get worried. I phoned you but you didn't answer and I phoned all your friends whose numbers I had. Nobody knew where you were, so I started to freak out. I thought you'd left me!" Loki broke off here and took a breath "I thought you could be training, as I know that helps you when you're angry, so I went to SHIELD. I asked at reception where you were and I was told you were in training room 6B. So I went there and walked in to see you and Clint talking. I held back for a moment wondering what you were doing, but when he wrapped his arms around you I flipped. You know I have always been a bit jealous of Clint." You knew how hard it was for him to admit that so you stepped forwards and gave him a gentle hug. He returned it quickly and buried his head in your shoulder. You pulled back "Loki Laufeyson I love you not Clint or Steve or Tony or Bruce. I always have and I always will. You never have to worry about me leaving you or cheating on you because I never would! I love you okay?" He nodded and you kissed him. "I love you more." Loki said after the kiss. "I'm sorry about this morning!" He added making you smile. "It's fine! I just wanted to try something new together as a couple!" Loki's smile quickly turned into a smirk "Well I can think of a few new things we could try out..." He trailed of seductively and he kissed you passionately. His kisses left your mouth and trailed down your neck to the top of your shirt. You moaned as he found your well-known-to-him soft spot and started to suck on it. "I would like that very much." you whimpered, completely under Loki's control. "Well then - jump." you jumped up and wrapped you legs around his waist as he carried you into the bedroom, where you tried a whole variety of different things...
_____________________
I hope you liked it!! Thanks for giving me the request!!

Please vote!!

Bye -
Mrs Captain Rogers
Xx