#17 ~ Christmas Together | Pt. 2

Please read author's note at the end

Wanda -
Wanda loved turning the Christmas lights on. You decorated the outside of your house with lights, but not a crazy amount, and Wanda loved turning them on purely because she could do it with her mind. She felt very happy when she did it and it made Christmas an even more festive time. Every Christmas Day you'd head over to Pietro's house and have a lovely dinner before coming home and snuggling up together to keep warm.

Bruce -
Bruce didn't really understand why you loved Christmas so much. He liked it but he thought it was more for kids than anyone else. You refused to accept that and made the old man join in. It turned out he liked it just as much as you! The pair of you spent most of the time dancing around to stupid Christmas music.

Tony -
Tony was funny about Christmas. He never liked celebrating it as an adult because he didn't have happy memories of it as a child. His father was always working and sometimes even on Christmas Day, Howard would miss family time. Eventually you managed to persuade him to let you decorate the tower and secretly he thought Christmas wasn't so bad after all.

Loki -
Loki had absolutely no clue what Christmas was about. When you explained the nativity story to him he refused to accept that Mary could a pregnant virgin. You found it hilarious that he wouldn't let it go. Eventually he got over it enough to jut enjoy Christmas anyway.

Thor -
Thor had heard all about Christmas from Steve. He was jumping for joy by the time it rolled around and made you go full out on decorations and lights and all things Christmas. He loved opening and giving all the presents. On Christmas Day the two of you popped over to Asgard in the afternoon to have tea with his family and give them gifts even though they didn't celebrate Christmas in Asgard!

//////////////////////////////
I know my book isn't anything special. I've had somethings rudely pointed out recently - like continuity errors and even critical comments on the phrases I use because I'm British. I'm sorry but you don't have to read this. No one is making you read this. If you're going to comment something rude or critical - don't. Just stop reading and leave me be please.

Mrs Captain Rogers