#15 ~ Your Song | Pt. 2

Wanda -
Let's Stay Together || Al Green
After Wanda joined the Avengers she felt like a completely new person; and when she fell in love with you everything felt so brand new and exciting. She always said 'Let's stay together forever' to you before you went to sleep. This song meant so much to the pair of you and so it was your first dance.

Bruce -
You've Got the Love || Florence + The Machine
Bruce often feels like he's fighting for a lost cause when it comes to 'the other guy' and your love is the only thing that keeps him going. This song perfectly sums up how much you need each other.

Tony -
Can't Help Falling In Love || Elvis Presley
As everyone knows, Tony way a bit of a womaniser and said he would always stay that way. But, when you eventually came along, he changed. He hadn't planned to fall in love with you and it scared him how quickly he fell head over heels for you. He heard this song one day and it fit perfectly.

Loki -
A Thousand Years || Christina Perri
Every day when Loki wakes up and sees your face he remembers how blessed he is to have found you after having been alive

Thor -
The Way You Look Tonight || Frank Sinatra
Since he's the prince of another world, Thor often had to return home. Both of you hated his trips and occasionally you'd tag along with him. When he was alone in Asgard and feeling awfully low he'd just think of you and he'd feel so much better; just by picturing you. You'd always listen to this song when he was gone and eventually you found out that the pair of you felt exactly the same.

//////////////////////////////
Hope you liked it!! The next part should be up soon!

Please vote and comment!

Bye -
Mrs Captain Rogers
Xx