"Zetsu. You can express yourself mentally or verbally... I will kill you" in a small moment, the air around them tensed up. The chocking aura that the older was sending out was a large amount that froze Killua and Gon in their spot. However, Gon seemed surprised but not to much, which Wing noted to himself. Killua in the other hand looked frightened, as if he was about to get killed in a literal sense. Wing had his whole focus on the said silver teen, and in a few seconds, Killua leaped away, making Wing stop.

"That was Ren. If I temper my will enough, then I can act. Hatsu. If your will is strong enough, you can make your opponent back down, without moving a muscle. The concept of bluffing derives from this" explained Wing as he and the other two younger ones stared at Killua who hanged on the corner of the wall for support. As if he were a spider who was about to attack anyone who cam at him, luckily though, the said teen just jumped down.

"Ren hardens that which is soft, and you lose the ability to correct an incorrect idea. Therefore, you should avoid using Ren until your soul has fully matured. Right now, you boys and Zushi should be training your souls" continued Wing with the four major principles. Closing his eyes after that, Killua called out to Gon so they can leave, but wing was not done.

"If you wish to learn about Nen, you should focus on mastering Ten. If yo master Ten, you will no longer feel the pressure of an opponent's will" bidding good bye to the duo, Gon rushed out to catch up with Killua.

"Wait up, Killua!" from up above the housing they had just exit, Wing watched them leave before closing his eyes.

"Zushi"

"Yes, sir"

"Let's begin training"

_Gon and Killua_

"He was lying?"

"Yeah. The explanation made perfect sense, and wing is clearly very strong. But his story had holes"

"Huh?"

"Zushi's toughness. He kept getting up after I knocked him down. I was getting irritated, so I used all of my strength during my last attack"

_Flashback_

Killua was agitated, he was getting angry at the smaller opponent before him. Zushi, no matter how many times he kept making his fall, the smaller one would always get up. Gritting his teeth together, Killua seemed to just had enough. Rushing in full speed, Killua had punched Zushi in his guts, making him cough up a bit of blood.

'Crap!' thought Killua in realization.

"He flew out of the ring! Even an amateur can see that he's headed for the hospital!" in those announced words, Killua can't help but winced at them. However, when the dust had cleared at the area Zushi had punched to, said younger one was all scratched up, wincing as he stand up.

"Oh! He stood back up. Zushi must be invincible"

'Impossible'

"However, the referee has awarded a critical hit and knockdown. Killua wins by TKO, with eleven total points"

_End_

"Willpower didn't keep him standing. He's hiding some other secret" with a slight surprised, Gon can't help but make a small frown creep upon his face as well as looking at the huge building they made their way to.

_With Saiki_

Morning came quick for the dislike of Saiki and many other's who were forced to stay up until they were done with their fights. Luckily for the pink teen, his name had not been called at all, meaning no one was in the mood to challenge him, at least, he hopes so. With a small hum, the teen got ready and headed out to where Gon and Killua would be.