3. Meera🥰

This song is worth recognition😘

Abhimaan's car drove through the driveway of the mansion and came to halt in front of the main door. Abhimaan got out of his car and walked inside.

 Abhimaan got out of his car and walked inside

(The hall)

'Maa!' he called out loudly for his mother as he entered the hall. No one answered. 'Maa!' he called out again and no one answered.

A servant came to him and said with his head bowed down 'Hukum! Sab aapka living room mein itezaar kar rahe hain.' 

Abhimaan dismissed the servant and went towards the living room.

(Living room)

As he entered living room, his siblings stood up in his respect. Abhimaan gestured them to sit down himself also settled down. He sat in such a way that he could face everyone.

'Aapne aaj itni jaldi bula liya dadu?' he asked his grandfather. He so wanted his grandfather to say ki kal baat kareinge  because he was hell tired. He just wanted to hit the gym and then sleep like a log. After all it's not everyday that he comes home early.

'Haan.........zaroori baat karni thi tujhse' Bade hukum said.

Bade hukum gestured Padmini to begin. It was then that Abhimaan noticed his mother and aunt's nervous faces. They looked as if a bomb was going to explode.

Padmini finally mustered up the courage and said 'Beta tujhe Vikram Rajput pata hain?'

'Haan' Abhimaan answered.

'Tu unke bacche pata hain?' Padmini asked, not knowing what to say.

'Haan........2 bete hain unke' Abhimaan answered her with a look which said 'ye kaisa question hua?'😂

Padmini glanced at Bade hukum and then said nervously 'Beta.......unki.....ek-ek beti bhi hai.'

Abhijay let out a laugh and said 'Come on Badi Maa! Aap toh aise bol rahe ho jaise bhai ne shaadi karni hai uss ladki se.' Abhimanyu and Garima giggled while Gaurvi gave a high-five to Abhijay. Abhimaan smirked at his brother's remark.