11. No Sorry, Only Love❣

This song is also nice......you can play it sometimes😊.....I mean it's not that good
.....but ya....it's nice😂

Abhimaan was returning home. Few people could be seen on the the streets and Abhimaan was taking full advantage of it. He was driving his back beauty in high speed

Today he had refused to take one of those cars which carried the Royal logo , as he wanted to drive himself

Today he had refused to take one of those cars which carried the Royal logo , as he wanted to drive himself. Since he never lets anyone near his personal collection, so no driver today.

His men in black SUVs were following his car, trying their best to keep up to his pace. He likes to drive fast. Pace gives him peace.

As he took another turn, he came upon a completely empty road. As he proceeded on the road, he saw three cars parked on the side of the road near a temple. He pulled his car to halt just behind them as one of the cars carried the Royal logo. The SUVs behind him also stopped.

Abhimaan got out of his car and so did his men. He walked closer to the cars and saw Yash and other men which were appointed for Meera also standing their beside Meera's car. Abhimaan followed his gaze and saw Meera standing outside the temple. She had her hands folded, eyes closed and head bowed.

 She had her hands folded, eyes closed and head bowed

(Meera's car.

Pehle I thought ki kya karna hai 2 cars ki photo daalke.........but couldn't stop myself🤭😋)

Abhimaan walked near Yash, her eyes never leaving Meera.

'Hukum!' Yash acknowledged him with bowed head as he learned his presence behind him. 'Aap log yahan kyu ruke hain?' Abhimaan asked him without looking towards him.

'Rani-sa ke kehne par Hukum.' he replied. Abhimaan heard his reply and slowly began walking towards Meera.

As he walked closer to his wife, he started focusing more on her beauty. Her long beautiful eyelashes, her naturally illuminated face, her pouty pink lips, her rosy cheeks, tears on those rosy cheeks-

Wait! What?!............Tear?!

A frown appeared on his face. He stood right next to her. He didn't say anything as he could hear her chanting hymn under her breath in praise of the goddess in front of her.