16. Kaun Naukar, Kaun Maalik 😏😆

Hurrem Sultan👑😈😏😎🤩

Finally! Finally! Finally!......Today is the day!..........Abhimaan could be home anytime! 🤩🤩🤩

Meera sat in front of the mirror wearing her red anarkali. Chachi and Padmini had forced this outfit upon her as they wanted her to look ravishing today. 

Meera had thought that she would look like a joker in this outfit but it proved out that her Maa and Chachi were right.

As Meera stared at her reflection in the mirror, she smiled weakly. She looked so.....so.......Married!🙂

Sadness took over Meera as she remembered that where this marriage took her😞. This marriage has bought her to the real world.......which was always there but Meera couldn't get into it as the fog of her family's lie was too dense.

Meera's parents kept telling her that all those years of love and care were not a lie.....they truly loved her. Meera's sister-in-laws also told her that she is world to her brother's.

10 days and not even a single try to contact her. What should she think now?

They promised their daughter to someone without even thinking once...... that in what kind of man will her would-be husband grow into? They married her to a rude and arrogant billionaire who has severe anger management issues and the whole nation knows about?

Meera shrugged their thoughts out of her mind. She is happy today and doesn't want to ruin it.

Meera and her friends didn't believe in all those school life boyfriend theories that other girls had. But they never denied dreaming about the day when they'll find their perfect man.

Meera cannot deny the fact that Abhimaan is not what she dreamt of- he is not loving, he is not expressive, he has a bad temper, sometimes he behaves weird and not to forget that he is already married to his work🙄. But she also not deny that his imperfection is what attracts her towards him.😋😍

Meera got ready and then stood in front of the mirror, giving a final check

'Mirror Mirror on the wall..........for whom will 'THE ASR' fall?' she asked dramatically to the mirror and literally waited for it to reply 😂

'Mrs ASR!' She replied herself and then giggled 😂

'Tumhe koi haqq nahi hai itna sundar dikhne ka Meera!' she said with seriousness and left😂

(Kuch zada khushi hai iss ladki ko......nahi?🤣🤣)

Rajvansh family was sitting in the hall waiting for Abhimaan.

Meera couldn't stop smiling and everyone was noticing this. There was a different glow on her face.

 Abhijay said 'Aaj Bhabhi-Maa kuch zada sundar nahi lag rahi hain!'😚

'Vo toh hai!' Gaurvi joined her brother and Meera blushed hard. They all chuckled seeing Meera's wait. 

Meera glanced at the door. 'Abhimaan!!!.....Ab ni ho raha wait!' she thought😋

Just then a black suited man entered from the door. Meera remembered him as one of those who accompanied him to Italy.

He stopped at a distance from them and greeted them all. 

'Deal humari hui yaan nahi?' Abhijay asked him.

The man smiled at him and said 'Aisi koi deal hai kya Kunwar-sa......jisse Hukum na crack kar payein ho?' making them smile. Bade Hukum took a breath of pride and smirked. Meera too felt a rush of pride in her heart.