30. Calm Before Storm😶

This song has nothing to do with the update. I just shared it because today I listened to it and as usual.......it made my eyes moist🥺

So............Missed Me?😏😎

'Abhimaan please!'😫 Meera pleaded him while he stood in front of the mirror and buttoned the cuff of his shirt, not paying much attention to Meera. Meera glared at his back.

He walked inside the closet room and Meera followed him there as well. While he opened the drawer and selected a watch to wear, Meera stood at the entrance still glaring at him.

'Mujhe ghoorne se mai haan nahi bol dunga.' he said while walking past her. They came out and and Abhimaan grabbed his blazer. 'Abhimaan mera bohot mann hai.' Meera innocently said😣.

Actually few days ago Padmini had asked Abhimaan to get a nice and royal picture of Meera clicked for 'The Royal Wall Of Portraits' which had the picture of all their family members from the start of their clan.

Firstly they both refused. Abhimaan refused saying that 'Ye faaltu ki cheezon ke liye time nahi hai mere paas.😒' And Meera refused by saying 'Maa kon itna taiyaar hoga.......vo bhi sirf ek photo ke liye?😂' (Meera vi na🤦‍♀️😂............par point hai😂)

But as their mother insisted that it was important for their tradition and it will make her happy, they both agreed☺.

Meera got a 'Sexily Royal🔥' picture of herself clicked. The photographer was awestruck at the piece of art he captured🤩.

And yesterday they got to know that they have actually hung that picture on the wall, just beside Abhimaan's photo. So Meera wants to go and see all those big portraits of her whole clan .Meera badly wants to see that wall because she wants to know about her family. But Abhimaan is not ready to take her to the palace because of his usual dislike to palace (which Meera never questions) and of course he won't let her go all by herself.

And when Meera asked him to let him go with any other family member, he had replied rudely 'Mere binna koi bhi vahan nahi jata! Understand? Koi bhi nahi!.........Jo bhi jata hai vo yaan toh meri permission se jata hai.......yaan mere saath. Aur na mai tumhare saath jaa raha hoon na mai tumhe permission de raha hoon.😡'

Abhimaan stared down at his innocent and cute wife😘 who was looking up at him with expectation in her eyes. He playfully bit on her cheek and gestured her to make him wear his brooch. She took it from his hand and diverted her attention on putting it on his blazer. While she was doing it, Abhimaan couldn't help but smile at the slight pout she had on her lips😊.

She was visibly upset. Abhimaan rolled his eyes and held her hands. 'Meera.' he called her name with love. Every time he does that she melts🥰. She looked up at him and said 'Abhimaan please.'

Abhimaan cupped her face and said 'Meera........please.' his eyes were pleading her..........pleading her to not to make things difficult for him. Meera sighed and nodded with a slight smile.😊

Abhimaan smiled and then said in a hurry while grabbing his phone 'Ab chalein?.....Sab ko bhook lagi hogi.' Meera kissed his cheek and replied 'Chalo😘.'

'Yaar mera bada mann tha.' Meera told Payal and Ragini who were sitting in front of her. They hummed and then Payal said thoughtfully 'Yaar mujhe toh ye ni samajh aa raha ki Maharaj ko apne hi ghar se problem kya hai?.............Aur unka parivaar? Vo kuch bhi nahi bolte iss baare mein?'