22. Tooti Hoon.......Bikhri Nahi!🥺😤

🥺🥺Damn this song!!🥺🥺
It's better then any of our bollywood hits🤧🤧. Do hear it😭😭

A line of black cars pierced the morning air and the empty roads the city. It was headed towards the Rajvansh Mansion.

The cars stopped at the front of the main door and Rajvansh family came out of their respective cars along with Nani, Mamu and Mami.

When they were moving inside the mansion, Abhijay's eyes fell on Meera's heels which were lying near the bushes near the door. He picked them up and asked 'Ye Bhabhi-Maa ki hai na?'

'Haan' Gaurvi said. He frowned and then took them inside with him.

They all were tired so they immediately retired to their rooms. Abhijay entered his room and then realized that he was still holding Meera's heels.

'Bhabhi-Maa dhoond rahi hongi.' he whispered to himself and left for his elder brother's room.

After walking for few moments, Abhijay finally took the last turn and came to the corridor which he was headed for. He lifted his gaze and stopped in his tracks. 

'BHABHI-MAA!!!!' he dropped the heels and ran towards Meera who was sitting unconsciously on the ground. Her condition was pathetic.

'Bhabhi-Maa!' he shook her but she didn't responded. Instead she fell against his chest. 'BHAI!' he called for Abhimaan. 'Inhe toh bukhaar hai!' he exclaimed. 'BHAI!' he called again. He started stroking her hair and said while rocking her in his arms 'Bhabhi-Maa kuch nahi hoga!'

'BHAI!' he yelled at the door, calling his brother for help, his eyes had welled up seeing Meera in this condition. This time the door opened, revealing Abhimaan.

Abhimaan looked down at his brother who was looking up at him with tears and expectation in his eyes. What Abhimaan did next was a complete shocker for Abhijay. He looked at Meera with cold eyes and left his room without uttering a single word. Abhijay just kept staring at his back in shock as he walked away from them.

Abhijay felt angry but he didn't had time for all these things. He looked here and there, it was 4:30 in the morning so no servant could be seen anywhere.

'KOI HAI?!' he yelled at top of his voice. 'DADU! BADI-MAA!' he kept yelling. He didn't know what to do, he was way too much panicked.

After some yelling, the whole family came running to them. 'Meera?!' Bade Hukum was shocked to see her like that. 'Kya hua isse?' Padmini asked Abhijay while taking her into her embrace.

'Mai yahan aaya toh Bhabhi-Maa yahan-yahan pe aise behosh pade hue the.......aur-aur inhe bukhaar bhi hai.' tears escaped his eyes.

Abhimanyu worriedly looked at Meera and then inside the room. He couldn't find Abhimaan so he asked 'Bhai kahan hain?'

Abhijay looked up and said while gritting his teeth 'Vo chale gaye!'. They all were confused. 'Chale gaye matlab?' Garima asked her younger brother.

Before Abhijay could say something, Vishal said in a hurry 'Ye baatein baad mein kar lenge pehle koi paani lao!' Abhimanyu fetched a glass of water from inside. While he was inside, he saw that the bed-sheet was wrinkled. Then why was his Bhabhi-Maa outside the room and in such pathetic condition? 

He handed the glass to Bade Hukum. Bade Hukum took some water in his hand and splashed it on Meera's face. Meera didn't responded. He repeated it. After few more splash, Meera began to show some movement.

Meera slowly tried to adjust to the light. Blur and worried faces of her family came to her view. They were saying something but Meera couldn't adjust to their words, Meera wasn't able to hear them. The only sound she could hear was her own breathing.