27. Not All Sunsets Mark The End❤❤

Haye......This song is 'True Love'.😍😍

Abhimaan came out of the house and then passed the gate. He looked inside the car, Meera was not there. He looked here and there. Meera was nowhere in his sight.

Not even a single being could be seen on the streets. This place was very much deserted and Abhimaan knew that people have retired back to their houses because it's evening and forest is nearby.

He has to find Meera and take her back before she lands up in any trouble. Abhimaan started running down the street. 'Meera?!'he started calling out her name as there was no one in the streets.

Abhimaan took a turn and came onto another street. 'Meera?!' he called out her name again. 'Mujhe pata hai Meera kahan gayi hai!' someone asked him and he turned back. An old man, with a glass of tea in his hands was sitting on the bench of the small bus stand which was just across the small road.

'Haan........vo yahan se nikli kya?' Abhimaan asked the man in urgency while crossing the road and walking up to him. The man nodded and said while pointing towards the end of the road 'Vahan se daaien mudd jaana toh ek jhaadiyon ke beech mein chota sa raasta dikhega..........raaste pe chalte jaana toh jheel dikhega..... ussi ke paas baithi hogi.......Jab dukhi hoti hai toh vahi par jaati hai'

'Theek hai!' Abhimaan said while rushing towards the direction. But he stopped as something struck her mind. He turned and asked the man. 'Aap Meera ko kaise jaante ho?' he asked with narrow eyes. The man took a sip from his glass and said with amusement 'Jaipur ki Maharani ko kaun nahi jaanta?!'

'Vo sab toh theek hai........par aapko kaise pata ki vo jheel ke paas hi hogi?' Abhimaan asked him, slightly raising his voice.

The man chuckled and said 'Nana hoon uska.......itna toh pata hi hai mujhe apni Meera ka.😁'

'O' was Abhimaan's reaction.

Meera made her way to the lake. As she reached near the lake she turned the switch on one the pole nearby and the lights which hung there, on the tree and the poles of the pier, turned on brightly.

 As she reached near the lake she turned the switch on one the pole nearby and the lights which hung there, on the tree and the poles of the pier, turned on brightly

(Just ignore that couple and their romantic stuff🙄🙄.........Baaki everything is same🤩)

Meera walked on the Pier and stopped just near it's end.....near the water.  The sun could be seen in the sky, sharing it's reddish-orange color with the clouds. The sky looked beautiful with the combination of purple pink and orange.