41. Destined To Love💕❤💞

'Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye kissi na kissi ko hai banaya har kissi ke liye'😊😍❤💞

So just calm down and wait for 'The one'😊

The family was heading towards the cars to head back to mansion. It was already 10 and they all wanted a good night sleep because tomorrow also they have to come for Holi celebration😋.

Bade Hukum was walking behind everyone with Meera by his side. 'Sab accha ho gaya hai. Haina Dadu?' Meera asked him and he hummed in response.

'Abhi ye toh kuch bhi ni tha..........tu kal Holi dekhna kaise manate hain hum!' Bade Hukum told her with enthusiasm and she chuckled. But then a sudden sadness came onto his face and he said 'Teri Dadi Holi vale din sabse pehle mujhe aur Mahadev ko rang lagati thi.........' 

'...........Kehti thi ki aisa karne se vo aur sundar ban jayegi.' Bade Hukum chuckled as he remembered Gaytri's senseless but cute antics😔. 

'Mujhe toh fir mere bacche rang laga dete hain............par Mahadev aklele ho gaye.' His words and that sad smile clenched Meera's heart.

After few moments of silence Bade Hukum stopped walking and turned to face Meera. Meera also did the same. He stared at Meera with pride in his eyes and said while placing a hand on Meera's head 'Tune saabit kiya hai Meera.......ki tu Maharani iss liye nahi hai kyu ki meri marzi thi........tu Maharani iss liye hai kyu ki tu kaabil thi aur bhagwan ki marzi thi'

'Duniya mein aisi koi dor nahi thi jo Abhimaan ke ashant mann koo bandh sakti thi...........par tune uss ashant mann ko bandha bhi aur usse shaant bhi kiya..............mujhe garv hai tujh par mere bacche🥺' Bade Hukum's eyes had slightly watered. Meera hugged him tightly.

She backed away and said 'Aap dekhna Dadu.......ek din Abhimaan khud uss Mandir ko khulvaeinge🥺'

Everyone was sitting in the car but Abhimaan just stood their and watched as they were settling in cars. 'Aap log ghar jaiye.............mai aur Meera aaj yahin rukeinge.'. Have you ever experienced that awkward situation when the whole class is silent but suddenly your water bottle or geometry box falls and then all the heads shoot at you?............Well........that's what happnened with Abhimaan😶

Bodyguards, Drivers, Gate keeper, security guard, family...........everyone was staring at him like he has just abused someone😂. Damn! Abhimaan Singh Rajvansh talking about spending a night in Rajvansh Bhavan!...........Rear site man! Rare site!😂

'Koi problem?!' he asked in an authoritative high tone after seeing everyone's reaction. They shook their heads and pretended as if nothing has happened.😂

In no time, the cars left the palace. Abhimaan turned and saw Meera staring at him in confusion. 'Kya hua?' he asked her. 'Hum yahan kyu ruke hain?' she asked him

Abhimaan smiled and walked up to her. He held her hand and said while slowly heading inside the palace 'Vo kya hai na..........humari Rani-sa chahti thi ki hum khud unka haath pakad kar unhe mahal dikhayein..........ab Rani-sa ke saath time spend karne hum koi mauka chod kaise sakte hain?😚'

Meera shyly smiled and he chuckled at her shyness. 'Boliye Rani-sa.......theek kiya na humne?' he asked her again and she replied 'Humare Hukum kuch galat karte hain kya kabhi?😚' He smiled down at her and took her inside.

He showed her each and every corner of the palace. Meera was mesmerized by the piece of art😍. The rooms, the halls, the patterns, sculpture...........everything was beautiful. But what made all this more beautiful was Abhimaan's presence beside her and his hand in her hand.