24. Divorce My Foot!😈😏💖

This song in end🤩🤩🤩.

And yes, I Love Lucifer Morningstar😚

Who doesn't like bad boys?😈🔥🤩😋

Meera woke up from a deep slumber. She looked here there. She was lying alone on the bed and that too in the middle of the bed. 'Shayad Abhimaan vapis nahi aaye.' she thought and sat up.

For sometime she just sat there with her face in both her hands, trying to wake up completely.

She removed her hands and frowned as she remembered that she had slept on the floor last night. Then how she woke up on the bed?

Meera looked here and there and found divorce papers lying right next to her on the bed. She picked them up and was shocked to find their condition. Was it doodling over them?🙄 Yeah, it was doodling.

And not only on the first page but on every page. There were cartoons and emoji's on them and on the last page a text was written in bold letters. DIVORCE MY FOOT😈!

Meera felt furious. She threw the papers and went out of her room to find him and ask for an explanation. After looking for him in few places she asked a servant 'Hukum kahan hain?'

'Rani-sa Hukum ki Udaipur mein meeting thi toh Hukum subah subah hi nikal gaye the!' he replied. Meera sighed and dismissed him.

She took out her phone and called him. As he picked up the phone she asked 'Kahan pe ho aap abhi?' Though she already knew but still she asked.

'Tumhare dil mein.😉' he replied calmly. Meera was a bit taken aback by his tone. Shouldn't he be angry due to what happened last night? She shrugged the question and directly came to the point 'Aapne unn papers pe vo sab kyu kiya? Haan?'

'Mera mann kiya toh maine kar diya!' he replied very casually. What's wrong with him? Meera couldn't understand why he was behaving so chilled out.

'Vaise bhi konsa important papers the.' he added and Meer replied 'Vo papers important the Abhimaan!'

'Vo papers important tab hote jab hum dono mein se koi divorce lena chahta.........and since hum dono mein se koi bhi iss rishte to nahi todna chahta toh vo papers important nahi hue.' he explained very calmly as if it was an important topic of physics😂.

'O really?....Aur aapko aisa kyu lagta hai ki mai nahi todna chahti ye rishta Mr.ASR?' she asked him sarcastically.

'Agar tumhe divorce chahiye hota Mrs.ASR toh iss samay tumhara mangalsutra toota hua zameen par pada hota na ki tumhare gale mein😏.' he smirked and Meera frowned. She touched her neck and it was really there. Meera rolled her eyes in frustration. He must have seen that she has repaired the mangalsutra and must have tied it around her neck.

'Abhimaan aap samajh nahi rahe ho..........humara alag hona bohot zaroori hai!' she told him firmly. Abhimaan asked in an irritated tone 'Tumhari problem kya hai Meera?......Kyu khud se bhi jooth bol rahi ho?'

'Aap ho meri sabse badi problem! Sunna aapne?!' she said raising her voice. 'Mujhe aapse divorce chahiye because I hate you! I don't want to live with you!' her eyes watered as she said the biggest lie of her life

She waited for his reaction but didn't get any. He hung the call. Meera took a shaky breath. She didn't mean a single word but she had to say them. Maybe now he'll do what's right for both of them.

Meera entered the dinning room and greeted everyone. She sat right next to the head chair which was of course empty. The table was as usual lively with all the chatting and all that.