29. Sharing Life, Soul And Heart With Him❤💘💞

Hello😋

The white-bright light of day danced behind Meera's closed eyelids and she slowly opened her eyes. She groaned as the light was too much to adjust to but she eventually adjusted to her surroundings and sat up on her bed.

She yawned and then a full smile adorned her face while she kept her eyes closed. 'Chalo ji.....uthein ab!' she told herself and then climbed down the bed. 

Meera checked the time. It was almost 7:30. She started getting ready for the day. 

While she gets ready, let me tell you some important things😋.

Many days have passed since Meera and Abhimaan returned from Patiala and resumed their regular routine of working. 

Abhimaan was the same cold, saddu and ruthless billionaire but..........he also a normal man who was madly in love with his wife❤.

Meera's life is all that she had ever dreamed of😍. Abhimaan's love was making Meera lose her sanity day by day😚.

Abhimaan had a different way of expressing himself and his love. He is not like those people who do over pampering, always cling on to you or call you by extra sugar coated puppy like names🥴. His way of loving is just like his eyes- cold but with an aggressive fire, dangerous but deep as well,..............unreadable for the world but crystal clear for Meera😍😍😍.

Bade Hukum was relieved from a huge burden..........a burden that maybe his decision of making Abhimaan and Meera each other's destiny, was the worst decision of his life. 

They all knew from the start that Abhimaan and Meera will eventually fall for each other. And when they caught Abhimaan kissing Meera and after getting caught, when Abhimaan asked them in an authoritative and cold tone 'Mai apni biwi ke saath, jiss se mai bohot pyaar karta hoon, thoda time spend kar raha tha...............Kissi ko koi problem?!🤨'........they were all in the air🤤😂

Abhimaan touches Meera? Yes.

Have they done 'THAT'? No.

They have not taken it to that level. It's just kisses, hugs, cuddling and sharing sweet moments of care and love with each other😘. (If you ask me.......I think all this 10x1000 times better😌)

In short everything is going good😂.

Meera comes out after taking a bath and starts getting ready.