40. Grand Royal Celebration🥳

These two🥺🥺.........The most ideal couple🥺🥺......Today's update is about power couple so how can I forget them❤❤

The whole city is empty today evening. Why?.............Because today is the evening before the day of Holi. Which means that today each and every inhabitant of Jaipur is invited to Rajvansh Bhavan. And as usual, thousands of people were headed towards palace.😋

The palace offers a grand celebration from the King to the people. Food, entertainment, gifts and what not!🤩

Every year the King is the first one to do Holika Dahan in front of his people and after they perform pooja with Royal family, they leave to perform pooja at their places.

The palace was shimmering with lights🤩. It was already so splendid and the flower decoration added to it's glory and beauty. (Yaar ab iski photo nahi milli mujhe😞..........aap khud koi badi acchi si jagah imagine kar lo🤩)

It was nearly 6 in the evening and a big crowd had already gathered in the vast courtyard of the palace. Some people could still be seen entering or heading towards the palace. 

On one side of the courtyard, chairs were arranged for special guests to sit. On second side, common people, who had to leave after the pooja were seated. Just in the middle of the courtyard, a big pile (when I say big.........I mean really big😁) of wood which was covered by dried grass was set and pandit ji was standing near it and constantly chanting mantras.

On the third side, a canopy like set up was arranged for Royal family to sit. Ethnic looking chairs were kept on the raised platform and in the middle was the biggest and the most lavish and traditional looking chair..........the throne.👑

The fourth side had a big medieval door which connected the palace and the yard. 

Vishal, Abhijay and Abhimanyu were already seated on their places and Naman had also taken his place among the guests with Tejas, Sumer, Ragini and Payal. Only Bade Hukum, Abhimaan and Meera were left. 

Abhimaan was standing behind the door with Bade Hukum and white dressed men who surrounded them. These were not those commando type hunks who surrounded Abhimaan the whole day. These were ordinary human looking men, each wearing white kurta pyjama and a plain red 'Pagri'.

Abhimaan was holding a golden-covered sword in his one hand which had beautiful and ethnic design on it. His Pagri was golden with a beautiful sarpech (it is that ornament worn on pagri 😁).

From behind came Garima, looking beautiful in her Anarkali suit. She stood beside Bade Hukum. 

'Ye tum logon ko time kyu lag raha hai itna taiyaar hone mein?' Abhimaan asked her annoyed.

'Koi ni!' Garima protested.

The door slightly opened and as Abhimaan was about to walk towards it, Bade Hukum stopped him and said 'Meera ke saath aana.' Abhimaan sighed and nodded. Bade Hukum walked out with Garima and Abhimaan could hear nothing from the other side. Pin drop silence.

As Bade Hukum stepped out of the door, the sound of excited people died. The lion may have aged but he is still lion😌. He and Garima took their places after walking a decorated path.

Here Abhimaan was getting impatient and tapping his foot and the men surrounding him could also feel the tension in the air.

From behind came Gaurvi and Chachi.

'Abhimaan mai theek lag ri hoon na?' Chachi asked Abhimaan worriedly. Abhimaan knew that if he will say something in anger then Chachi will think that she is not looking good, then she will again run inside. God! He never understands why these women of his house have to get ready so much when they look beautiful in every way🙄.