18. Aankhon Ki Talab😍💓

Around 6 in the evening, Abhimaan left the office along with Meera. Meera went in Abhimaan's car only, while her driver dropped Payal and Ragini.

They reached home. Everyone was happy to have him back in the house, including the staff. Abhimaan never really warmed up with the staff but he at least respected them and that's what made the staff to love their master.

He met everyone and at last he went to his grandfather. He touched his feet and Bade Hukum held him straight by his shoulders. 'Tu sirf naam se hi Abhimaan nahi hai..........tu sach mein mera guroor hai.' Abhimaan smirked😏  at his compliment and Bade Hukum embraced him.

Meera smiled at his bonding with his family. They all had so much protection around them. No one could harm even a hair on their heads. But the sense of protection which came from their eldest  son/brother, was something else.

After having dinner and then chatting for sometime, everyone retired to their rooms. The clock was about to hit 12.

Abhimaan was sitting on the terrace . The wind was ruffling his hair and he just gazed at city-scape. The night was quite and the city lights complimented the stars up above.

 The night was quite and the city lights complimented the stars up above

(Terrace😁)

This power........this position......it can make people go crazy.......it intoxicates people more than wine. But Abhimaan.....he feels numb. He is not intoxicated by his success because he has earned it and it took hard-work, sweat and even blood to build this empire and to glorify this name.

What makes you powerful? Is is the imperial blood that you carry in your veins? Or is the amount of money you have in your bank accounts?

No.......it's actually your ability to mask your pain in front of the world....that makes you successful. 

Abhimaan knew that the world outside is cruel........but the world didn't know that how much more cruel a mere boy like him could be. 

Meera came there and stared at his back. The wind was ruffling his hair and he was silently staring at the scene in front of him. The sight was very peaceful for Meera but their was only one disturbing thing........the glass in his hand and the bottle lying on the table in front of him.

Abhimaan drank all from his glass and started filling his glass again. Meera saw that the bottle was already less then half. Why is he drinking so much?

Abhimaan lifted the glass to his mouth but Meera stopped him. Abhimaan lifted his red eyes and stared at his wife, who was looking down at him with concern and worry in her eyes. 

'Bas Maharaj!' she said with plead dripping from her eyes. Abhimaan blankly stared at her, not even a single trace of emotion in his eyes or on his face. He inhaled deeply, left the glass on the table and then stared back at the view.

Meera smiled slightly and then sat on the same couch with a safe distance between them. Meera followed his gaze and stared at the beautiful city-scape.🤩

No one said a word for sometime and then Meera broke the silence. 'Kitna sundar lag raha hai na?😇' she asked him in a low and mesmerized tone, reffering to the view in front of them.

He only hummed. Meera looked at him. Earlier Meera thought that he was staring at the view but now she realized that he was actually staring into nothingness.

'Maharaj aap kya soch rahe hain?' she asked him and he stared at her concerned face for sometime, his glassy-grey eyes shining more then usual in dark,and then again diverted his gaze.

Meera sighed at his ignorant behaviour and asked him while looking straight 'Aap itni kam baatein kyu karte ho?

Abhimaan didn't answer her and instead threw another question to her 'Tum itni zada baatein kyu karti ho?'🤭

Meera looked at him and raised an eyebrow. 'Kyu ki mujhe accha lagta hai!' she said it as if it was the most obvious thing😄. Abhimaan looked at her blankly and said 'Shayad tumhe apne sawal ka jawab mill gaya hoga?'

Meera rolled her eyes and her eyes left him. She was looking straight but she could feel that he was intensely staring at her. Meera shifted uncomfortably under his gaze but he was still boring holes into her from his eyes.

Within a swift moment, Abhimaan grabbed Meera by her waist, pulled her and lied down on the couch. Meera giggled at his sudden action. 

Meera's head was on his chest and she was looking at the city lights, while Abhimaan stared straight up at the starry sky which had a crescent moon. Hie one hand lightly stroked her hair while the other one held her hand lying on his chest.

 Hie one hand lightly stroked her hair while the other one held her hand lying on his chest

'Abhimaan.......ek baat puchun?' she asked in a low tone as if fearing that someone else will listen her. 'Hmm.' Abhimaan hummed and kept playing with her smooth hair.

Meera raised her head a bit and asked him while looking straight into his eyes 'Humare beech mein kya hai Abhimaan?'

Abhimaan's hand stopped and he just stared at her for some moment and thought. When he couldn't find an answer he said in an unsure tone 'Pata nahi Meera.'

Meera slightly smiled at him and kept her head back on his chest. She was glad that he was also going through the same which she is facing. Meera recalled Ragini's words 'Kuch nahi hai......par kuch toh hai' . ❤

Abhimaan's gentle strokes on her head and his calm heart beat lulled Meera and within no time Abhimaan could feel that she has drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Abhimaan slightly tilted his head and placed a long and tender kiss on her forehead. 

'Kyu tum aankhon ki talab banti jaa rahi ho?💓' he asked in a tone which was defeated by love and then closed his eyes💞

That night.......Meera couldn't hear what he said. But the moon and it's fellow stars heard him and witnessed when he unknowingly confessed that he loved her❣❤💓💘

Nighty Night😘😋