32. Ninnie😴💞❤💕

Raise your hand if you feel butterflies when he starts with 'Bakhuda'🤩🤩🤩..........I love this song😍😍😍😍😍.

Abhimaan woke up and immediately tried to get up as per his habit. But he lied back with a groan as pain shot in his head and he felt dizzy.

He kept his eyes closed for some moments and then again tried to sit up, this time a little slowly. As he successfully sat up, he rested his head against the head board of the bed. After sometime, when he felt that his vision wasn't dizzy anymore, he looked at Meera's side only to find Meera sleeping while sitting. Her back rested against the head board and her face was totally facing Abhimaan.

Abhimaan frowned seeing her like that. She was totally facing Abhimaan and if she has slept like this the whole night then her neck was going to pain really badly. But her face told that she hasn't slept all night.

Her hand was clutching a cloth and as Abhimaan looked behind her he saw a tray on the table which had a big bowl of water and some other cloth-strips. Then realization hit him. He must be having fever last night. That's why his limbs were paining and that's why his head felt heavy when he woke.

Abhimaan slumped back into the cushiony head board and stared at Meera in daze. This woman leaves no chance to make him fall more for her. She stayed awake the whole night for him?

Abhimaan lifted his hand and caressed Meera's cheek slowly with his thumb and stared at his woman with love.

Abhimaan's P.O.V

Na jaane kahan se vo aisa dil laate hain,

Humare liye koi aag lagaye toh vo apne haathon se bujhate hain;

Allah kassam unka humare liye aisa ishq dekh kar

Hum din mein sau baar bikk jaate hain, Hum din mein sau baar bikk jaate hain.

P.O.V Ends

Their faces were inches away. Abhimaan lightly rubbed his thumb on her lower lip before gently pecking her lips.😘

Meera opened her eyes as soon as his lips met hers. It was a small, tender and gentle peck. He backed away and gazed at her. 

She didn't meet his eyes and just gently lifted her hand to his forehead. 'Bukhaar uttar gaya hai aapka.' she said in her morning-groggy voice. She didn't looked at him in eye and kept the cloth strip which she was clutching back in the tray. Abhimaan knew why she was doing this. She was thinking that they are still not in good terms.

Abhimaan rolled his eyes and as she was going around the bed towards the walk-in closet he said 'Ab maine kissie de di toh matlab hum pakki ho gaye hain 🙄' using that kissie-vissie, katti-pakki wali language which she often uses with him to irritate him😂.

Meera stopped in her tracks and just stood their keeping her eyes low. 'Idhar aao.' he called her. She didn't move and kept looking down. 'Sunna nahi?!' he slightly raised his voice while folding his arms behind his head and she moved closer to him. 'Baitho.' he said and she sat down near his legs, facing him.

Abhimaan placed his one hand under her chin and forced her to look up at him. As she slowly lifted her eyes, Abhimaan saw that her eyes were moist and red and she had a pained expression on her face.