12. Why this change?🤷‍♀️😉

The warm rays of sun illuminated their room. Meera slowly opened her eyes, trying to adjust to the brightness of the morning.

As the surroundings began to get clearer to her, she realized how she was sleeping- head on his chest and legs tangled with his legs. They had spent the whole night in the same position.

A smile broke onto her face and she snuggled more into the warmth from his bare chest. His hand was inside her top, he was holding her tightly even in his sleep. Their proximity was enchanting some spell on her.

Meera lifted her head a bit and saw the most good looking man created by god, sleeping peacefully.

He looked pretty different from the fire spitting Abhimaan she knows. It seemed like as if a Lion is sleeping after a tiring hunt.

She studied his features carefully. His eyelashes were gorgeously long, his fine jawline was covered behind that well trimmed mane of black beard.

Things would have been so good had they been a normal couple. Meera sadly smiled at this thought.

She checked the time- it was already 8 in the morning. She was getting late.

Meera tried to get away from him but his hold around her was tight. After a hard struggle Meera was able to get free from him. She was about to get up from the bed but couldn't as her not so good husband, pulled her back from her wrist. Meera landed on his chest.

She was shivering under his intense gaze. The beast was very clearly awake 🤭

Abhimaan bent a bit and spoke in a husky and sexy voice near her ear 'Jo cheez ek baar mere kareeb aa jati hai.............. fir vo meri marzi se hi dur jati hai😏' He deliberately brushed his lips against her earlobe.😁

Abhimaan backed away and smirked as he saw her eyes closed and mouth open🤤. Meera slowly opened her eyes and gulped in nervousness.

'Vaise tum jaa kahan rahi thi?' he asked her.

'Vo....vo mai....' she was stammering due to their proximity, her cheeks were red.

'Hmm...bolo....mai sunn raha hoon!' he replied sarcastically.

'Vo mai.......taiyaar hone jaa rahi thi.' she finally said.

Abhimaan left her hand and put his both hands behind his head while saying 'Aaj Sunday hai Biwi.......so jao!'

'Mujhe jaana padega!' she said and tried to get up but he pulled her back. 'Kyu?' he asked her with annoyance clearly visible in his voice.

'Kuch appointments hain, thoda file work hai aur administration ka bhi thoda kaam hai!..........' she replied and it seemed to him that she was already tired.

'.......Par mai jaldi aa jaungi!' she exclaimed with joy and he almost wanted to chuckle on her childishness......but he didn't and maintained his blank face. Abhimaan left her hand and she got up.

Meera came out of the bathroom and saw him sitting on the bed with his back resting against the headboard and his both hands resting behind his head, showing off his perfectly sculpted body to Meera.

Meera was seeing him like this for the first time and she couldn't stop herself from drooling over him. Damn this Greek god!.......he was way too sexier than Meera could handle🤭.

Meera's eyes travelled up from his chiseled abs, to his wide chest, to his smirking lips. Meera realized that he was smirking because she was checking him out.