14. Hubby and Wifey💖

Haye this song is really cute😍😍😍

At night

The whole family was having dinner together. As usual, they were enjoying their meal .

Meera looked at the happy faces of Abhijay, Abhimanyu, Garima and Gaurvi..........she has just spent two days with them and she already felt responsibility and love towards them❤.

On the other hand, the elders gave her the same place in their hearts which they have given to their children.

This is her family❤..........and she'll love it till last breath. Meera could not stop thanking the almighty and Bade Hukum, whose heart is so big, that he chose her to become the pride of his family and queen to his grandson's Riyasaat.

Talking about the man sitting next to her on the head chair........well......Meera has learned that he doesn't like to talk much on dinning table. And when not on tge dinning table, he is busy with his work. But then...........when he spends time with his family?

Abhimaan's family loves him a lot, and Meera knows that Abhimaan also loves them............But then why this distance?

Meera didn't know why........but Abhimaan's presence felt important to her. There was something about those glass like eyes that made her uncomfortable and gave her peace at the same time.

She was sure that she wasn't in love with him. But then why these feelings.

'Mujhe kuch batana hai aap logon ko!' Abhimaan's deep voice silenced them and shook Meera out of her thoughts.

He was looking straight towards Bade Hukum. They all had their eyes on him.

'Mujhe aap logon ko ye batana hai ki.........mai Italy jaa raha hoon, business trip ke liye.' He said the latter part while glancing at Meera and then returned his gaze back to his Grandfather and others.

No one said a word. They all had their eyes on Meera and Meera didn't know how to react. She felt so........numb.

Bade Hukum returned his eyes on Abhimaan who was already looking at him, and asked 'Kitne dino ke liye?'

'Ek hafte ke liye' he said and Meera dropped her spoon on her plate, making some sound. Abhimaan heard it but didn't react and continued his meal.

Meera looked around and saw her family looking at her with sympathy😢.

Meera entered her room and found her man sleeping on his side of the bed.

Meera sighed and went near him. She sat close to him on the bed and stared down at his face.

She rose her hand and slightly caressed his upper cheek with her thumb.

She so wanted him to wake up and tell her that he won't leave. But of course he won't...........he can't leave his first love, his work, for a person who was actually forced upon him😔.

Meera couldn'l control herself and she placed a soft and tender kiss on his cheek😘. 'Matt jao Abhimaan.....Please!' she whispered to him but ofcourse he didn't hear her.

She kept on staring at him for long time and then got up.

She lied on her side of the bed and hugged his bicep tigtly. She was also surprised as she didn't realize that when his touch became necessary for her.

Meera closed her eyes and slept like that.❤

Meera stirred sleepily on her bed and hugged Abhimaan's arm more tightly. But suddenly she realized that the thing was bit too soft to be Abhimaan's arm. She opened her eyes and saw that she was hugging a pillow.