Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai😉😆

You were waiting for me na?😁

The party was planned to be held five days after Bade Hukum announced it. Invitations were sent, preparations were done and Rajvansh Bhavan was all ready to host the biggest party of the decade.

The biggest names from all over the world were invited. Royalties from every princely state India and even some foreign monarchs were also invited. The guest list was loaded with fame, name and glamour. The whole business world was coming to hail their king👑😎

No body could refuse the invitation. They didn't wanted to catch ASR's attention in a negative way. They know that his pride is everything for him and hurting his pride could result in finishing of their whole career and then nobody will ever remember who they were😰. After all...........rivalry with 'The ASR' would be the last thing you'll wish for. 

Girls were preparing for him as if one glance on them and Abhimaan would divorce Meera😂. Meera existence was pain for them. How much they had dreamed to have ASR's name after their name! But Meera snatched it from them.

Meera was going to be the main attention and she very well knew it.

Meera was sitting in her room, in front of the dressing table and getting ready. Although Meera told Padmini that she can manage alone but Padmini insisted her and now she was getting ready with the help of a professional stylist.

Abhimaan got ready in another room and left for the Palace. He had told Meera beforehand only that he won't wait for anyone and leave as soon as he gets ready. (Ab ye matt bolna ki kitna rude aadmi hai........vo aisa hi hai 😂). So now Meera will go with the person who will take as much time as she will take😂.

She was almost ready and the stylist was doing her hair. The girl looked 2-3 years older than Meera. She was quite the whole time but since now she was almost done with Meera, she said 'Aap sach mein bohot sundar ho!'

Meera smiled at her through the reflection and said 'Thank you!'

'No doubt Maharaj ne aapke saath settle hone ka socha......varna Maharaj kahan kahan settling type hain.' the girl said casually and Meera frowned a bit in confusion.

'Settling type nahi hain matlab?' she asked her.

The girl didn't look up to her and casually while continuing her work 'Matlab one night stands and all that.'

'O' was the only thing Meera could say. Well she knew that these things are very common for a man as wealthy as her husband. Rich guys have these things as a part of their lives. She knows that men have their own needs.

But then an obvious question came to her mind and she asked the girl 'Par aapko ye sab kaise pata?'

The girl looked up and said 'Ma'am, ye baat toh sabko pata hai...........'. She was right. Everyone knows that Abhimaan is a womanizer. Meera relaxed a bit but not for long time as the girl completed her sentence '..........aur vaise bhi, mai bhi kam sundar nahi hoon!'

Meera's mouth fell open and she stared at the girl who was actually blushing. Anger rushed trough her veins. What the hell was this? How she tell these this thing to Meera even if it has happened?!