35. A Bad Incident🥺

Separating from Deshmukh not only ended the small troubles which DSR empire was facing but it also invited huge profits for it. Abhimaan, as usual, was grabbing golden deals which were aspired by almost every Indian businessman.

The company was even winning in the share market. Where shares of other companies were rising and falling drastically, shares of DSR empire either stayed constant or rose slowly.

In short, Abhimaan was doing what his actual habit is- staying at the top with perfection.😎

Meera was proud of her man and at the same time Abhimaan was also proud of her. She was an independent woman who didn't need her husband's status, name, fame or money to lavish her life. She had her own status, her own fame, her name and her own money. And she had something that Abhimaan didn't have- a patient, kind and good heart🥰.

 Day starts with tender love just like Meera and ends with wild and passionate love, just like Abhimaan🔥.

Meera also tried to figure out something about the scars on Abhimaan's knuckles and the slightly different formation of the bones. She asked Ragini that how his scars heel so fast and why he never feels pain in the bones, when she holds his hand that way?

Ragini told her that this only happens when the skin and the bones get used to major impacts. She asked Meera if she has ever seen blood on those scars. Meera tried to remembered that she had seen blood near his wrist and not on the scars. 

Ragini told her to relax as there is nothing to worry if she has never seen blood on his scars. She told her that maybe Abhimaan works a lot on punching bag and that too without any gloves. Meera got satisfied with her answer as she has seen how aggressively Abhimaan works on punching bag.

Life was way too perfect to not get tensed.

One day, Abhimaan was sitting in his office cabin and working, it was evening time. Naman entered the cabin after taking his permission.

'Sir Sawai M-Maan Singh College ne ek e-event organise kiya h-hai jismein v-vo a-alg alag colleges a-aur school ke s-students ko b-business skills k-ke baare mein batana ch-chahte hain. Aapko a-as a chief guest b-bulaya hai.' he informed him.

Sawai Maan Singh college, named after Abhimaan's ancestor, one of the most prestigious colleges in North India. Abhimanyu, Abhijay and Gaurvi's college.

Abhimaan didn't even think twice and replied 'Manna kar do.'

'O-ok sir.' Naman said and went out. He called the concerned authorities and told them Abhimaan's will.

Just 5 minutes later Abhimaan's phone buzzed and it flashed Chachi's number.

'He-' Abhimaan couldn't even complete a hello.

'Bhai kyu kar rahe ho aap aise!' Gaurvi's furious voice came. 'Awaaz neeche!' Abhimanyu said from behind.

'Bhai aap asisa kyu kar rahe ho?' now Gaurvi asked in the correct way in which we should talk to our elder brother🙂.

'Mai kya kar raha hoon?🤨 Abhimaan asked him and before Gaurvi could answer he asked her again 'Aur ye tune Chachi ke number se phone kyu kiya hai?.......Ghar walon ne tujhe apna phone ni leke diya hua?😒'

'Mai apne number se karti toh aap uthate?😒'

'Nahi.' Abhimaan replied.

'Haan bas issiliye😒.' Gaurvi replied😂.

'Accha chal time ni hai mere paas.........bata jaldi kya kiya maine?' Abhimaan asked him in a rush.

'Aapne college aane ke liye manna kyu kar diya?'🙄 Gaurvi asked.