𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓃𝒾𝓃ℯ

Start from the beginning

As they all entered the house, the door was closed softly, they looked down to their hands and held their lips shut and squealed internally.

'She's so soft!' they all thought at once.

Steven who was just checking the list moved his gaze towards the pack and smiled. "Uh... Volleyball must have gotten really wild, huh?" Steven joked.

One of the Quartz tensed. "Yup, haha!" she awkwardly laughed as the others followed.

'If he knew we thought of her like that, we'll definitely be shattered.' they all thought at the same time again.

"So, how would you like your magical spit administered today?" Steven asked, crossing on a list that you've had helped him the other night to make.

"Um... Not the kissing one..."

Steven smiled wider and set down his pen and board and licked his palm. "Okie dokie!" he said.

Steven then healed everyone's Gems which their bodies quickly returned to normal, they thanked him as Steven gave each of them candies which beamed them up in happiness.

Without any other words, the pack of Gems left the house and quickly was greeted of you talking with a pink pearl.

"Thanks, (Y/N). See you around!" one of the Quartz greeted which instantly stopped you from chatting with Pink Pearl.

You turned around and smiled sincerely. "Uhm! Come again later." you replied.

The Quartz instantly burnt her cheek in blossom coloured and immediately made her way out after she ruffled your hair; the other Quartz followed her suit and ruffled your head while bid goodbyes, you only giggled at the gestures which left them with pink cheeks.

Pink Pearl looked at you as her hands were folded in fromnt of her elegantly. "Wow, I'm really impressed! You made so many friends!" she said in awe.

You looked at her and blushed sheepishly, rubbing the back of your head. "Well... I got to admit, it was very hard to fit in. It all thanks to Steven!"

Pink Pearl smiled wider as she pointed to her crack on the eye. "That's wonderful! I heard this, Steven, could heal this."

You nodded, opening the door for her. "He can heal any kind of injuries! Just come inside and you'll meet him instantly."

"Magnificent!" Pink Pearl cheered and skipped her way inside while you followed her.

Steven turned around and smiled when saw you and the familiar Pearl. "Hey, it's you!" Steven greeted.

"I heard you might be able to help me with this." Pink Pearl asked and pointed to her cracked eye.

Steven spread his arm in the air. "You came to the right place. I'll have you fixed up in a jiffy." he happily answered.

You craved her arm to catch her attention and motioned to the empty sit, you pointed the seat as she got the message and sat politely.

Steven licked his hand - which was covered with glove - while Pink Pearl looked at Steven with a tint of disgust and confusion, Steven caught the expression before chuckled awkwardly.

"Oh, sorry. I-It's never not gross when I do this." Steven told and patted his palm on the Gem.

It shines as it was supposed to be but the odd part was it didn't look any different more heal, you peeked to see if there was any changes but frowned in confusion when you saw there was still the scar on her eye.

"... Did it work?" Pink Pearl asked, smiling excitedly.

Steven hummed. "Maybe if we try applying it directly to the injury?" Steven said and licked his palm again and patted the injury, yet again nothing happened. Steven furrowed his eyebrows in concern. He quickly stood up as you watch he do so. "Huh? Is it me?" Steven asked to himself, running to a pot of fresh flower on his coffee table. He plucked a leaf and licked his pinky before setting his drool on the broken part, revealing it to bloom more than before. Steven hummed in confusion. "It's super not me. Hmm..." Steven went back in front of Pink Pearl and sat down on his chair while you sat on yours beside him. "I'm sorry if it's a sore subject, but can you remember anything that happened while you were under White Diamond's control?" Steven asked.