16. What's wrong with Kim Taehyung?

Comincia dall'inizio

"Now who's praising himself!" She taunted him.

"I'm not praising myself" He shrugged, "Also we can exchange our moves you know. You are good at it so I'd like to learn some of your moves"

"Why do you think I'll exchange my techniques with you!" She glared.

"Because you'd wanna learn mine as well" he grinned

'Damn it he is right'

"We will see"

Areum thought of asking why he wasn't taking blood and if he is really trying to change and what is the reason.
"So you are not mad at me?" She asked.

Taehyung flashed his smile" No you stupid, I know these things happen in the fight and you didn't even go hard it's just that----I wasn't in the mood to fight"

"So tell me what are you taking medicines for?" she asked. Such an unexpected question made him shocked and he looked at her with wide eyes.

"W-what medicine?" He avoided her gaze.

"That's what I'm asking you dumbo"

"Why would I take medicine? I'm totally fine!" He said nervously but she was not buying it as he was so obvious.

"I don't even like to see medicine Ewwww!". 

She was still giving him the same look I-ain't-buying-that.

"I can't even stand human food how can I take medicine?" He soon realized that every excuse was in vain.

"How do you know?" He finally asked, defeated.

"Jin was talking to you about the medicine when he was treating you and we overheard it"

"WE? who else?" he asked. It was obvious that she was talking about herself and Saeyon but he wished it wasn't her and maybe she was talking about her and Yoongi. His hopes scattered as she spoke.

"Saeyon"

"W-why does she know this? Why'd she know this?" He blurted.

"Well she knew it first and she is the one who told me and that's why I tried to test you" her voice lowered until her last words as she couldn't help but feel bad.

Taehyung ran his fingers through his soft black hair, "Oh damn!"

She crossed her legs to sit comfortably on the bed, "So tell me why aren't you drinking blood? I mean, I know you can drink only from Saeyon now because of that  bond but the question is---why aren't you drinking from her?" She cocked an eyebrow with a smug smile.

He couldn't think of anything, it took him a moment to finally reply, "YOU!"

"Because of you" he repeated again trying to make her believe.

"Huh? Me? why?" She pointed at herself in amusement.

"Didn't you tell me to change--so here I'm...... changing myself" he answered when he found a valid answer that she can buy.

Areum bit her lips to try not to laugh, "Me or Saeyon?" She noticed the color of his face slowly change to red, " You don't wanna hurt her?", more like stated rather than questioning him.

He felt like digging a hole in the ground and hide.

"Well, even when I look at her you stepped on my foot hardly and told me to BEHAVE!" he said mimicking her voice. "If I'd drink from her you'd kill me!", whined a little being a cutie pie.

"Look at her hmm" she quoted "So? Do you like her or what?" she asked in anticipation.

'What the hell why is she so direct. Good Lord save me'

"W-well" he felt like his throat is drying up "Kind of" his voice sounded squeaky.

"I KNEW IT. I NOTICED YOU BEING A BIT FLIRTY"

He pulled her left ear tightly, "Shhh...do you wanna announce it to the whole forest or what!"

"Okay okay I will keep quiet" she put her finger on her lips, zipped her mouth, locked it, and put the key to her mouth at his side table but he pulled her ear even tighter.

She yelled in pain, "Why now?"

"It's your punishment" he laughed.

"It hurts! it hurts!" she yelled

"Leave it!" She said again in pain.

"You messed up with the wrong person!" He grinned.

"Jin....Saeyon....save me! save me!" She shouted all of a sudden.

"Hey!" He tried to close her mouth to stop her from shouting and caught her in a headlock pressing her mouth from making any sound.

Before Jin and Saeyon could come, Yoongi came running into the room followed by the other two, "What's happening?" he asked with a puzzled look. Both of them looked at him as if they'd seen a ghost. Taehyung released her immediately.

Areum rubbed her almost broken ear, "Nothing" she answered to Yoongi as if nothing has happened. She can feel the cold vibes that Yoongi was sending in her direction.

Jin sighed and shook his head, "You two can't stop bickering, can you?".

Yoongi diverted his attention from Areum to Taehyung sitting on the bed and asked, "How are you now?"
Taehyung nodded his head before answering, "Fine"

"Great! That's great" Yoongi replied shortly.

The light air in the room turned heavy only in a few moments.

"Be ready for tomorrow morning," Taehyung said looking nowhere but staring out from the window in his room.

"Why would she be re-"

"Both of you!" Taehyung cut Yoongi in the middle pointing towards Saeyon and Areum.

"What for?" Jin asked

"You'll see" Taehyung grinned and slipped into his blanket again leaving everyone else in the room confused as they all looked at each other.

🎀'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ 🎀'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ 🎀'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ 🎀

Happy TaeTae day lovelies. Happy birthday to our TaeTae, may he have all the happiness in his life that he has ever wished for.

Please VOTE🎀

COMMENT 🎀

FOLLOW 🎀