Chapter 29: Zalgo

Y/n POV
     "H-Huh?" I turn to look up at the voice. I see a black and red demon with large horns.
     It smiles down at me, "Hello there, my name is-"
     "OH! Oh yeah yeah, you're..." I say loudly, interrupting him as I stand up a bit tired.
     He raises an eyebrow or- y'know where his eyebrow should be.
     "You're supposed to be Zalgo, right?" I look up at him, pointing a finger at his face.
     "Uh, yes I am Zalgo," he says.
     "Ya have a human form, right?" I ask.
     "Yes-"
     "Use it." I order. "Well- I mean if ya want me to stick around I mean. Don't get me wrong, it's cool and all but... eh I mean you're human form would probably be a lot nicer to look at, ya know what I mean?"
     He looks at me, more than likely irritated that a mortal was ordering him around.
     "Uh... sure... Don't demand things like that from me ever again," he said, and transformed into his human form.
I stared at him and shrug at his human form, "Not bad. Uh- uhm... what do you want? I mean, ya ran into me. Do you need something?"
He looked fed up, "You were sad, I was wondering if there was anything I could do for you."
I raise my eyebrow. I've read enough fan fiction to know where this was going.
"Uhhhhhh- yeah sure. I'm kinda homeless right now. I left the Creepypastas for... reasons..." I didn't want to talk about it at all.
He nods gently, "I'm sorry to hear that. It must have been hard."
I mentally roll my eyes, you have no idea...
He hesitates before saying, "Would you like-"
"Yes. I mean I got nowhere else to go." I respond before he finishes asking his question.
He's about to loose his patience with me, "Do not interrupt me. Do you even know what I was going to ask?"
I look at him and give him a knowing smile, "You were gunna ask if I'd like to stay with you. And I say yes."
He stands up straight, he obviously didn't expect me to actually know, "Uhm... alright then. Come with me."
He takes my hand and teleports us to a room. It was red with black furniture. I assumed it was a room in his own mansion.
"Are you hungry?" He asks.
"Nah, just tired." I said.
He nods, "Alright, you may sleep. Don't wander when you wake up, I'll send one of my servants to check in on you."
I nod, thinking, Aight, first rule I get to break haha-
"Do not make me lock you in here, I won't hesitate to use any measures to keep you in." He had begun to leave but paused to turn back and look at me.
I gulp, "Uh- sure." Crap, the guy can read my mind...
He smiled sweetly at me, "And don't you forget it."
He turns and leaves me.
I sigh and rub the back of my head, "Ah, jeez... this is definitely a situation I've gotten myself in..."
I stretch my arms before lying down and resting.

Zalgo's POV
I leave, very much irritated. That brat... How did Slender deal with her... something tells me she didn't act that way for him...
Collecting her was much easier than I thought it would be, it's seems luck is in my favor. Now the only thing to consider is what to do with her now...