Chapter 11: Round Two

Third Person

    Y/n was with Slender doing tricks as they cooked and entertained the pastas. Slender and y/n were making the pastas' Dinner. Slender and y/n had gotten so good at cooking, that they started a sort of hibachi and entertained the pastas while they cooked.
    Soon, the pastas devoured the food and were sitting on the couch together talking and laughing.
    Suddenly Jeff got up and said, "Hoodie and I are going to go on a killing spree, we'll be back soon."
    The two of them wave goodbye and headed out. Y/n was talking and laughing with Toby and EJ when suddenly, something teleported into the room.
    The remaining pastas immediately surrounded y/n. Y/n could hear the sound of struggling. She shoved her way through the pastas and literally almost died.
    Offender had his tendrils wrapped around Hoodie's and Jeff's necks.
    "I loved it the first time, I want another go. Say no, and,"
    Offender demonstrated by tightening his grip around the two pasta's necks.
   Both Toby and EJ had to hold y/n back from running over to Offender to get him to stop. This pleased Offender.
     "You know how to get me to release them," he said.
     Y/n started crying and fell on her knees in front of Offender. He smiled, and dropped them. Then he took y/n away.

                                                                              🔮🔮🔮

    Jeff's POV

    literally and hour she's been with him. Jeez, how long is he gonna take? Is he trying to drive me to suicide?
    "If we had just kept our fucking eye out...," I said. "This wouldn't have happened..."
    "For the last time Jeff, it wasn't you fault. He would've gotten her one way or another," Slender said.
    "The things that poor girl has to go through..," Hoodie said, his head in his hands. "We don't even know how horrible her life was before this, so would this make our place any better to her?"
    Slender walked over to us, "I must admit, with the things that happened at her previous home, I think she is a little bit disappointed that this place wasn't the happy place that she had expected. But if it really is that bad, I'll have a plan for her."
    Hoodie and I still had our heads in our hands. Suddenly a thump came from behind us. We looked to see y/n scramble into the arms of the person closest to her, EJ.
    Offender had already teleported away.
    Hoodie and I ran over to her.
    Slender was the first to speak, "y/n, are you alright?"
    She was crying, she slowly turned her head to face him and all of us flinched at the horrible state she was in.
    "Intense... Way more intense... Showed no mercy...," was all she could get out.
    She quickly turned and cried into EJ's hoodie, as if just thinking about it was enough to drive her insane.
    We all turned to Slender, who would've had a serious expression if he had a face.
    "... This is much worse then I thought... She is on the brink of insanity....," he paused. "Toby! Masky! Hoodie! You take her somewhere safe, somewhere other then here. Protect her with your lives! Train her if you have to! She needs time away from this place," Slender ordered.
    Toby went over and took her from EJ's arms, "Y-Y/n? I-It's me, T-Ticci... M-Me and the o-other prox-xies are going t-to take you some-somewhere safe."
    Surprisingly, Toby's ticks and flinching seemed to calm her down.
    She sighed and said, "Can BEN come too?"
    "Whaaaat?"
    BEN looked surprised.
    She looked over at him, "No one can survive without video games, and we had just beaten fnaf. Also, I really want to verse you in Mario Kart."
    "Pfah! It's not like you'll beat me! I'm the king of Mario Kart," he boasted.
    "It's true," I said, pissed. "I've worked my ass off to try and beat him, but he's just too good."
    Y/n smiled, "We'll see about that."
    Slender sighed, "Fine, BEN may go."
    "Yaaaaaaay," BEN and y/n said.
    With that, Slender teleported the five of them out of the mansion.