Prolouge

Third Person

Y/n was laying on her bed, wandering around on her Wattpad account. She realized that one out of the two creeps she had found days before had been retarded enough to send her another shit message.
"You're not safe," y/n mumbled it aloud. "Well too bad, fucker, 'cause I'm perfectly safe! I AM GOD with a knife! I will kill you if I find you! So if anyone's not safe it's you!"
Y/n closed the app with disgust. She went on YouTube and searched up Jeff the Killer's backstory. She listened to it, then she listened to Ticci Toby's, then Sally's, and so on.
"I wish that one of you would come find me, come take me. I'd be able to be with the only people that understand me and what I'm going through..."
Y/n paused before realizing that she could make her and another friend's dream come true.
"If one of you found me I'd be able to go and so would-"
"Oh my God! Y/NNNNNN!!!!"
Y/n was interrupted by her mother's screaming.
Y/n sighed, "COMING MOM!!!!!!"
What did I do know, she thought.
"What happened mom," y/n said.
"You didn't sweep the floor thoroughly enough! I told you like, sixteen times to do it correctly, and yet you still didn't listen," her mother yelled.
Y/n sighed, "I'm sorry mom, I'll do it next time."
Y/n's mother grabbed the broom, "I don't understand why you people won't listen! I have to do everything around here!"
Y/n stormed into her room, "Maybe if you were a little nicer people wouldn't be scare of you and would actually listen!"
Y/n wasn't surprise this happened. She was used to it. Pretty much everyday her mother yells at her for stupid things, gives way too abusive punishments, and calls her horrible things like 'fucker' and 'bitch' and 'little shit'. Y/n just went with it. Her mother would always apologize and say she would try not to do it, but mer mother always does it again. Y/n never tried to speak up for herself. She had to deal with it day and night.
She always said she felt like a puppet. Being dragged around everywhere doing what people said. That's why if she ever became a creepypasta, maybe even a proxy, she would call herself, 'The Marionette', because she felt like one. She would wear clothes similar to the pattern on 'The Puppet' from Five Nights At Freddy's.
Y/n sighed and got ready for bed. She turned out the lights and told her echo dot to play 'Shatter Me' by Lindsey Stirling. He loves that song because she felt that that song described her life the most, her real self and thoughts being shut away deep inside herself and a laboring person is what's on the outside.
Y/n let the calming music put her to sleep and soon she was dreaming of going on killing sprees with the Creepypastas.