Chapter 6: The Threat

Y/n POV

    Aw man! It's so much fun when Jeff gets to watch me! I get to mess around with stuff in his room, like all of his knives, and I help get to clean some of them.
   He even let me keep one of his knives!!! Omggg, can this day gat any better? Oh wait, it already did! Jeff promised me he would take me on a personal killing spree with him. I nearly fainted because it was dream to go an a killing spree with the Jeff the Killer.
    He had asked me again if I was a fan girl. I said I act like one but I'm not one.
    I'm sitting on the couch talking to Hoodie and Jeff.
    "I bet you all my knives that Offender is 100% gonna go after y/n.," Jeff said.
    "S-so what do I do," I say, scared.
    "You stay with someone 24/7. We can't take the risk of Offender raping you," Hoodie said seriously.
    "O-Okay," I said.
    After that, I mostly shied away from the creepypastas. I mostly hung out with Slendy, helping him with all of the chores and cleaning. I told him that I didn't mind. I felt right at home, cleaning and doing everything, Except I don't get yelled at if I do something wrong. Plus, it's great to get to talk to Slendy.
    It was almost lunch time, and I was helping Slendy prepare the meal for everyone.
    "Mind grabbing me the salt and pepper," Slender asked me.
    "Coming right up!"
    I tossed the salt and pepper to him and he caught them with his tendrils without turning around from the chicken he was preparing.
    "It must be pretty useful to have those tendrils, huh," I said.
    "Yes, they are pretty useful. Especially when it comes to pulling Toby and Masky apart when they get into their arguments above it whether waffles are better then cheesecake," Slendy said.
    I laughed.
    It wasn't long before the pastas came down to eat. Slender and I out the plates of food down.
    The pastas started sitting down, but everyone froze when they heard the voice that spoke, "Innocent girl that helps with chores? Heh, too cliché."
    Everyone turned and saw Offenderman leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. I knew he was talking about me, as did everyone else.
    "Fuck off, Offender! We're not letting you take her," Jeff spat.
    Offender chuckled, "oh, I'm not here for her, at least not yet."
    I hid behind Slendy and peeked from behind him, gripping his suit jacket.
    Offender smirked at me, "soon, we'll be continuing from where we left off. Until then, sweetheart."
    He teleported away.
    I started crying from behind Slender, and Jeff and Hoodie came over to me instantly.
    "It's okay," Hoodie said.
    "We'll never ever let him hurt you," Jeff said.
    I clung to the two pastas.
    Jeff knelt down, "kid, if he dare do anything to you, Hoodie, Slender, and I will never let him see the end of it. You're gonna be okay."
    I flung on him, He picked me up. I kept on crying into his hoodie.
    Hoodie went up to me, "We'll protect you, we promise."
    "Thank you... Thank you, thank you," I said between crying.
    I buried my head into Jeff's chest and I eventually cried myself to sleep.

    Offender POV

    They think that they're going to keep that beauty away from me? Well, then they're in for a surprise. She'll never turn me down else risk loosing something very important to her.
    She'll be mine, they'll just wait and see...

    ~She will be mine...~